Most Mismatched Sibset You've Met

I went to school with two girls called [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Alison[/name_f], who had a little brother called Agamemnon… :grimacing:

Also knew an [name_f]Erica[/name_f] with a little brother called [name_m]Eric[/name_m], which always struck me as odd!

3 Likes

I just remembered; I know three sisters called Alex, Melissa and Nicole. The ironic thing is (as far as I know about their personalities), I think Alex is the girliest out of all of them…

[name_f]My[/name_f] friends’ sons are [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (Teddy), [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] (Toby), and…Jayden.
I was pulling hard for [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] or [name_m]Truman[/name_m], but they went with [name_u]Jayden[/name_u].

3 Likes

I just remembered my brother told me about twins called [name_f]Geraldine[/name_f] & [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]. I have no idea how I forgot about that. Definitely the most mismatched sibset I’ve ever heard of.

8 Likes

Dyl@n, Sterl1ng and Zinz@n. All great names, just unexpected.

1 Like

Many, but some that come to mind…

[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] & H0ll@nd (g)
K@tel@nd (g), [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and J0nah
[name_f]Krystle[/name_f] (g), Eth@n & D@n1el

[name_f]Juliana[/name_f] and [name_f]Brielle[/name_f]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] & [name_m]Jaron[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]Kira[/name_f]
[name_m]Eric[/name_m]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]
and
[name_f]Ayva[/name_f] (pronounced Ava)

The first three spell their names the normal way, the last one does not.

I think I might have a winner…

[name_f]Zariah[/name_f], [name_m]Theron[/name_m], & [name_m]Peter[/name_m] (Junior)

1 Like

McC@ylah, [name_f]Sally[/name_f], [name_u]Kelsey[/name_u], & R@my

[name_f]Lacey[/name_f] & [name_f]Eva[/name_f]

I know a brother and sister: Paulo and Paula and guess their parents names? Paulo and Paula
:eye::lips::eye:

3 Likes

I know a few, but the one that still blows my mind is my cousins four kids’ names. Her oldest is six and she just had another baby so all four are fairly close in age named… Br3ntlee, Ell!annah, S!las, and R!ver-Ros3. All four are of vastly differing styles, imo, for being so close in age and having the same parents.

1 Like

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Temperance[/name_f]

1 Like

I felt the same way with [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Hathaway[/name_f]. I feel like with her name [name_u]Anne[/name_u] she went overboard with the simple names.

I know ive met some but i cant think of any rn!!!

OH

[name_f]Stella[/name_f] & [name_u]Duke[/name_u]!

M@rc3ll@, Ph!ll!p, @l3sh!@, & @ng3l!a

Maybe [name_u]Mallory[/name_u] & [name_u]Avery[/name_u]

[name_u]Holly[/name_u], [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] and [name_f]Ayda[/name_f]

One of my close friends are [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and [name_u]Alexis[/name_u], but they know a

[name_m]Buckminster[/name_m] and [name_m]Hank[/name_m]
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

1 Like

The only one I can think of is

[name_m]Jeremiah[/name_m], [name_m]Zachariah[/name_m] and [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f]

Like what. Two long traditional (possibly biblical) and then [name_f]Rainbow[/name_f]. I still don’t understand how that happened. I should also mention they are all boys

10 Likes

[name_f]India[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_f]Livvy[/name_f]. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Livvy[/name_f] are twins.

One is a place name, one is elegant and spunky vintage name, and one is a nickname. I find it very mismatched and not very cohesive.

2 Likes