Most unique names of your family & friends?

All of my cousins and grandparents on my Mom’s side have Norwegian/Swedish names that I guess you would classify as ‘unusual’. I won’t list all of them here (there’s about thirteen of them) but I’ll give you an idea… ([name]Nils[/name], [name]Leif[/name], [name]Siri[/name])

[name]Friend[/name]: Dalilieku (DAH - lily - eck - oo) goes by Dali. Her middle name is [name]Jean[/name]. Her sister is Epilala [name]Ruth[/name] nn Epi and their brother is [name]David[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name]

Cousin: Shemariah nn Shemi. Her bother is [name]Elliot[/name] and her sister is [name]Rachel[/name]

[name]Friend[/name]: Kawtar (COH - tar)

[name]Friend[/name]: Ariye ([name]AH[/name] - ree - ay) This is a Hebrew boy name but she is a girl

No very unique names in my direct family tree, but in my grandparents generation there was a Birdseye (boy) in our family. The most unique names in my family nowadays are [name]Astrid[/name], [name]Heidi[/name], (neither of which I would consider very unique) and [name]Bowie[/name] (boy).

Willowdean -great aunt
Debrianne, [name]Shari/name, shanae, sherran -second cousins

[name]Karenza[/name], [name]Dulcie[/name], [name]Leila[/name] (pronounced lee-eye-la), [name]Reinhold[/name], Bod (nn for [name]Dolores[/name]), [name]Dacia[/name], [name]Cerissa[/name] (pronounced suh-RIS-sa)

I have known men named Patchen (after the poet), [name]Cedar[/name], [name]Chauncey[/name], Canus, [name]Garrick[/name], and [name]Huntington[/name]

I have known women named [name]James[/name], [name]Iva[/name], and Jinky

In my family, we have a tradition of the youngest brother of each generation being named [name]Aloysius[/name] and going by [name]Al[/name].

Also, I have two boy cousins named Dusk and [name]Skyler[/name].

My grandfather’s name is [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Douglas[/name].

A friend recently named her baby girl [name]Ixchel[/name]. I had never heard of that name before!
In my family, I suppose the most unusual name would probably be [name]Romana[/name] (my great-aunt).
I think my kids might be in the running for most unusual name in our family: [name]Felix[/name] Arkham and [name]Victor[/name] [name]Huckleberry[/name].