Mr. & Mrs. Johnson's Baby

We’ve finally narrowed it down to the following boys and girls names in alphabetical order for both first and middle names. Obviously, the girls’ variation is easier. The boys’ names are what we’re having much more trouble with. Having had such a challenging time weeding things out, please stick within those given and kindly don’t suggest anything else. The last name we have is [name]Johnson[/name].

[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Harley[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Tate[/name]
[name]Wade[/name]

[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Hadley[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] is my favorite combination for a girl, and for a boy, I like [name]Tate[/name] [name]Jasper[/name].

Ditto [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] sounding awesome. Usually I avoid alliteration, but sometimes alliteration sounds GREAT. This is one of those times. I like the suggestion of [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Hadley[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. I love the name [name]Willow[/name], but I’m not sure I love it with the last name [name]Johnson[/name]. I think [name]Willa[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] would work better.

For boys, I really like [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Pierce[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] or [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Wade[/name] [name]Johnson[/name].

I agree about [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]. It is hands-down your best girl name! [name]Lovely[/name]!

My favorite boy name from your list is [name]Reed[/name]. I also like [name]Jasper[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name]. [name]Pierce[/name] is a very handsome name, but…I’m not sure how to put this delicately…[name]Pierce[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] may elicit some teasing, so I would avoid that one.

I agreet that [name]Juliet[/name] is the winner on the girls side.

The boys was tougher. I like [name]Pierce[/name] but the pp might have a good point. I think [name]Reed[/name] would be my top choice (although I’d expect it to be spelled [name]Reid[/name]). My preference for a middle name for [name]Reed[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] would be something with 3-syllables b/c I really like the 1-3-2 rhythm. If that’s not an option [name]Reed[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] would be my selection although I’m not loving it. I prefer the flow of [name]Reed[/name] [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] but I felt like it was 3 surnames in a row. Personally I think it would be best to select the first name and then widen the pool up a bit to select a middle name that flows nicely between the first and last name.

[name]Beckett[/name] - this is solid and handsome, but just as a matter of personal preference, it doesn’t make me swoon like some of your other choices do. Also, I worry that it would be swallowed up in the current surnames-as-first-names trend.
[name]Harley[/name] - all motorbike to me! In theory I don’t dislike it, but I personally would put it in the middle.
[name]Jasper[/name] - handsome, classic, not too popular; [name]Jasper[/name] is perfection! I really like the alliteration with your surname, I think it sounds excellent. Also, [name]Jasper[/name] is easier to work with than most of your other choices with regards to finding a middle name, in my opinion.
[name]Pierce[/name], [name]Reed[/name], [name]Tate[/name] and [name]Wade[/name] - this is just personal, and I am very fussy about one syllable names, but as first names [name]Tate[/name] feels incomplete to me, and [name]Pierce[/name] and [name]Wade[/name] just feel, while not at all bad names, almost lacklustre. They are growing on me, though, and I like [name]Reed[/name]. I think they would make good middles.

So, while I really want to put [name]Beckett[/name] in the middle I am concerned about having three two syllable names in a row, so I think my choice of combination would be :
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Reed[/name] [name]Johnson[/name].

I have to echo the sentiments of previous posters in that [name]Juliet[/name] is the standout of your girls’ names. To me, [name]Hadley[/name] doesn’t have the timeless feel of [name]Juliet[/name], or your boys’ names. I don’t mind [name]Willow[/name] at all, it is just trumped by the utter perfection of [name]Juliet[/name], and it doesn’t help that I hear [name]Willow[/name] quite a lot so it has started feeling a little average. It does, however, make a really great sibset with your one syllable boys’ choices (I don’t know why, I just like them together).

That said, my vote is for [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Johnson[/name].

Good luck!
[name]Auburn[/name]

Definitely [name]Juliet[/name] on the girl’s side. I think my favorite for a boy is [name]Reed[/name], although I agree the spelling [name]Reid[/name] would be better.