music names

I would love to honor dh grandmother [name]Janice[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] if we ever have another girl. [name]Janice[/name] and its variations arent really names I’m loving at the moment but [name]Georgia[/name] we both like.
Today though I was thinking it may be nice to incorporate something [name]Janice[/name] is known for into a name to honor her. For example she plays the church organ and piano and has a love for music, musicals and teaching so I was trying to think of a name that would be associated with music or pianos to maybe put in the middles slot to honor her? any ideas?

also, so I dont double post: i have posted before that there was a [name]Wynters[/name] in our family long ago and today I heard about her at church! [name]Janice[/name] ( granny janny) told me she was a teacher and in charge of the music and childrens programs at the church when she was alive. She was a spinster but very kind and loved teaching and children. She had a wealthy boyfriend but they never married. I just love hearing about her and love the name although i dont think I would be brave enough to use it. What do you think about [name]Wynters[/name]? Would it be better if it was spelled [name]Winters[/name]? would it be even better if we just used it as a middle name choice?

thanks in advance!

Hello!

Okay, music names… Here are some I dug up!

[name]Aria[/name] (quite popular right now)
[name]Banjo[/name]
[name]Harmony[/name]
[name]Melody[/name]
[name]Lyric[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
Anthem
[name]Bach[/name]
[name]Brahms[/name]
[name]Cadence[/name]
[name]Carol[/name]
[name]Echo[/name]
Cymbal
Consonance (nn [name]Connie[/name]?)
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Jazz[/name]
[name]Lyra[/name]
Lullaby
[name]Minuet[/name]
[name]Opera[/name]
Waltz
[name]Whistler[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]
[name]Timpani[/name]
[name]Symphony[/name]
[name]Sonnet[/name]
[name]Serenade[/name]
[name]Rhapsody[/name]
[name]Rhythm[/name]
[name]Reed[/name] (for a boy? maybe spelled [name]Reid[/name] instead?)

What about [name]Octavia[/name]? Like an octave?

I know many don’t seem usable, and that’s probably because they’re not quite so. :lol: But I think [name]Aria[/name], [name]Viola[/name], [name]Melody[/name], [name]Piper[/name], [name]Harper[/name], [name]Lyra[/name], and [name]Carol[/name] are great choices for girls! As for variations of [name]Janice[/name], the name [name]January[/name] came to mind! [name]Just[/name] a thought.

I think the name [name]Wynters[/name] is pretty awesome! Sounds like she may have been named for someone’s last name. Maybe you can use it as the first name [name]Winter[/name] (nn [name]Winnie[/name]?)?

Musical names:
[name]Allegra[/name]
[name]Aria[/name]
[name]Cadence[/name]
[name]Calliope[/name] (means beautiful voice, muse of poetry. Also a steam organ)
[name]Carol[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name] (patron saint of music)
[name]Celesta[/name] / [name]Celeste[/name] (a type of piano)
[name]Gloria[/name]
[name]Harmony[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Lyric[/name]
[name]Melody[/name]
[name]Minuet[/name] “[name]Minnie[/name]”
[name]Musette[/name]
[name]Sonata[/name] “[name]Sunny[/name]”
[name]Viola[/name]

As for [name]Wynters[/name], I actually quite like it. Not something I would use personally, but still nice. [name]Wynn[/name] or [name]Wynnie[/name] is an adorable NN too. It seems to really mean something to you so even if it isn’t in the FN slot, it could be just as awesome in the MN spot. [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Wynters[/name] is great, [name]IMO[/name].

As for [name]Janice[/name], there are a lot of variations. Here’s a pretty complete list.