my 6 "childrens" names

[name]Hi[/name] everyone! Um. I’m only 13, but Im basiclly addicted to baby names and I cant wait to grow up an have kids of my own!!! You moms are SOO lucky you have babies of your own!! (of course id never wanna have a baby before Im married, though)
I write stories, A LOT though. And… theres 6 babies. I love them all SO much, actually each day, I think about what they are wearing :stuck_out_tongue: These are the names of the six children in my story…

1. [name]Zackary[/name] [name]Spencer[/name]
  2. [name]Skye[/name] [name]Ella[/name]
  3. [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Kelly[/name]
  4. [name]Lilly[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
  5. Storie [name]Bella[/name]
  6. [name]Jace[/name] [name]Lee[/name]

:slight_smile:

They are so adorable, the name [name]Zachary[/name] is growing on me and I like the [name]Skye[/name] [name]Ella[/name] combo!! Is [name]Jase[/name] short for [name]Jason[/name]? Gosh imagine all the work you’d have with six babies, Phew!!!:slight_smile:

Awww! I love all of those names! My favorite is [name]Lily[/name] [name]Anne[/name]. That is a good idea.

Yes [name]Jace[/name] is short for [name]Jason[/name] I just like it spelt with a C better :slight_smile:

Lol, when I was your age I was EXACTLY the same, I was always writing stories and was obsessed with names, I kept changing the names of the people in my stories because I just loved so many! Anyway, your names.
[name]Zackary[/name] [name]Spencer[/name] - I like the flow of this combo and love [name]Zackary[/name] (only I’d spell it [name]Zachary[/name])
[name]Skye[/name] [name]Ella[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Skye[/name] and it flows really well wit [name]Ella[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Kelly[/name] - Maybe [name]Ivy[/name] Kella or something because of thw two y’s but I really like both names
[name]Lilly[/name] [name]Anne[/name] - Ha! This is like [name]Lillian[/name]! Lol, did you do that on purpose?? Good flow.
Storie [name]Bella[/name] - Not a fan of either name but a good flow!

Wow! Your future children will have some great names I’m sure!
6) [name]Jace[/name] [name]Lee[/name]

I like [name]Zachary[/name] [name]Spencer[/name], but I think I’d change the others to [name]Skye[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Calista[/name], [name]Lily[/name] [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Story[/name] [name]Arabella[/name], and [name]Jacoby[/name] [name]Luke[/name], or something…

Nice ideas, though! Cute!

Ha, this is funny–I’m thirteen, too, and I’ve had a thing for names [name]FOREVER[/name]. My friends think it’s pretty funny, actually; I have random name books lying around my house & when I got bored on vacation this summer, I forced my little brother and cousin into Name-a-Thons (pretty much just “which combo do you like better?” only there were…a lot of combos, to say the least. :D).
If I ever have a girl, I love the combo [name]Cecily[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name], so I hope it doesn’t get too popular within the next ten or twenty years. My follow-up combo would have to be…[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Philippa[/name], I think. I adore Victorian-esque names, and my brother is named [name]Philip[/name], but I would have issues with more than one [name]Philip[/name] in the family. [name]Pippa[/name] is the cutest nn, though. Is it sad that I’m already thinking about this? :smiley: There are a lot more girls name that I like, but I’m not sure if there’s enough room to name them all…
For boys, I’m a bit more torn. I like [name]Edwin[/name], even though my grandmother commented that she thought it was a bit nerdy (ahh, well, in her time it probably was), and now [name]Theodore[/name], though I wonder if it would be too much of a burden. Hopefully by the time I’m even considering having kids, it will be a little more broken in here in the US. [name]Edwin[/name] happened to be one of my grandfather’s middle names, and [name]Ed[/name] still is my other grandfather’s middle name, so it would be honoring two in one with a name I love. Also, [name]James[/name], which is a plus, since it’s my dad’s middle name, and Irish names ([name]Declan[/name], [name]Lachlan[/name], [name]Callum[/name], [name]Phineas[/name]).
That’s a little summary of my naming obsession. I think it began when my little cousin was born. Her combo remains one of my favorites to this day. I was almost four and my aunt asked me if I prefered [name]Alexia[/name] or [name]Alexis[/name], and that’s how my cousin became [name]Sabina[/name] [name]Alexia[/name]. Note: If ever given the chance to let your neice help name your kid, do it. They will forever be in your debt.
Okay, just wanted to tell you that I think it’s cool that there are some other quirky kids out there, ha. :smiley:
[name]Love[/name], NameGoddess

*[name]Edit[/name]: spelling

I love seeing so many teens on here! I’m eighteen, and I’ve been obsessed with names for a while, too. Here are six of my favorite names:

1. [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Fleur[/name]
  2. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Felicity[/name]
  3. [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
  4. [name]Charles[/name] [name]Edmund[/name]
  5. [name]Frederick[/name] [name]James[/name]
  6. [name]George[/name] [name]Henry[/name]

[name]Just[/name] thought I’d share :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m 13 too and names are my obsession! I have alot of name books (one favorite one!) and I basically read the entire thing over and over again, and make lists from it! This is what I want to name my kids!

1. [name]Eleanor[/name] ([name]Ellie[/name]) [name]Elizabeth[/name]
  2. [name]Hallie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
  3. [name]Harper[/name] [name]Dune[/name]
  4. [name]Thomas[/name] ([name]Tommy[/name]) [name]Anthony[/name]
  5. [name]Charles[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name]) [name]James[/name]
  6. [name]Norah[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

You guys are so cute! I am 26 but I have been naming my non-existent children since I was probably 9.

I have a suggestion for Storie [name]Bella[/name]…[name]How[/name] about just Storie [name]Belle[/name] just to make it flow a bit differently? Either way, I love that you paired something new and fresh with something classical and pretty.

Hey guys! Well, I’m 17 and have been naming my non-existent children since I was young also.

Right now, my favourite girl combinations are:

[name]Lucille[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] “[name]Lucy[/name]”
or
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name]

As for boy combinations, right now I’m loving

[name]James[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
or
[name]William[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]

I think it is interesting how so many of us have fallen for more classic, vintage names rather than the trendy ones that may or may not characterize our generations. I’m 19, and I’m in the same boat!

If I had six children (though I’m really loving four names), I would name them as follows:

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]/[name]Genevieve[/name]

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]/[name]Julian[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]/[name]Peter[/name] [name]Julian[/name]/[name]Thomas[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]

Can’t really latch onto those last names, so advice would be appreciated! Good to see all of you other young ones on here!

Everyone have a wonderful holiday season and happy 2010!

Isn’t that funny? I used to name my “children”, too, but I didn’t end up giving my real children those names. By the time I had children, the names I liked were so out of fashion and I had changed so much. I ended up with [name]William[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] ([name]Will[/name]) and [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

LOL” I”m 15 and I now feel a lot better about myself. Knowing that I am not the ONLY one who names nonexistent children is refreshing! Right now I [name]ADORE[/name] the name [name]Carlo[/name]. I love how different [name]Carlo[/name] is as opposed to the statelier [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Carlos[/name]. I also think [name]Carlo[/name] is flexible and well transitioning between cultures. Plus it”s not very popular” only #992 on the US Social Security list. The only issue is I can”t think of a well forming middle name that gives [name]Carlo[/name] justice. The ”z” sound in [name]Alexander[/name], [name]IMO[/name] flows well, as well as the ”vid” in [name]David[/name]. [name]Ah[/name], well lots of time to figure this out.
For girls I am digging the name [name]Opal[/name]. I don”t know why and am still stuck on the transition from little baby [name]Opal[/name] to adult [name]Opal[/name]. [name]Opal[/name] [name]Pauline[/name] or [name]Opal[/name] [name]Maribel[/name] or even [name]Opal[/name] [name]Coraline[/name] flow well, I believe. But, I don”t like or adore [name]Opal[/name] as much as [name]Carlo[/name].
Other names I like:
[name]Maxwell[/name] (too popular I think, but I still <3 it)
[name]Cullen[/name] (becoming popular because of Twilight but I like the way it sounds)
[name]William[/name] (without the nn [name]Liam[/name])
[name]Prudence[/name] (my mom HATES it, but I don”t think it”s all that horrible)
[name]Imogen[/name] (I don”t really care for how the name looks, but I like it a lot. Maybe if it were spelt [name]Emogene[/name] or something is would look more appealing.)
[name]Emma[/name] (way too popular but I still love it)
[name]Ruby[/name] (this one I think plays a part in my 2 year old brother”s obsession with [name]Max[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name])

Im fourteen and I love the names i write stories all the timew too. I dont waqnt six kids but i want three boys no girls boys are cooler int hte long run but i had six kid would name them…

[name]Israel[/name] [name]Steel[/name]
[name]August[/name] [name]Cole[/name]
[name]Judah[/name] [name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Ignatius[/name] Jool
[name]Bluebelle[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name] [name]Marina[/name]
[name]Wilhelmina[/name] [name]Amethyst[/name]