My dashing adventurers ready to jump into the unknown!

These are the brothers to my little girls with stars in their eyes and passports in their hands!

I really hope you like polls…

I’m going to leave these all as multiple options just in case you can’t decide, but feel free to just vote for one! And don’t worry if you use the same middle for multiple firsts. If there are any ties, I’ll just do some follow-up polls in the Quick [name_u]Poll[/name_u] Thread!

Cassian (pn. CASS-ee-an)

• Cassian [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
  • Cassian [name_u]Arrow[/name_u]
  • Cassian Summit
  • Cassian [name_u]Puck[/name_u]
  • Cassian [name_u]Royal[/name_u]

0 voters

Torin

• Torin [name_u]Everest[/name_u]
  • Torin [name_u]Kindred[/name_u]
  • Torin [name_u]Dreamer[/name_u]
  • Torin [name_u]Harbor[/name_u]

0 voters

Leo

• Leo Seafarer
  • Leo Somerled
  • Leo [name_u]Horizon[/name_u]
  • Leo [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]
  • Leo [name_u]Adventure[/name_u]

0 voters

Nico

• Nico [name_m]Valerian[/name_m]
  • Nico Seafarer
  • Nico [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
  • Nico [name_m]Endymion[/name_m]
  • Nico [name_u]Glacier[/name_u]

0 voters

Luca

• Luca [name_u]Horizon[/name_u]
  • Luca [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]
  • Luca [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
  • Luca [name_u]Revere[/name_u]

0 voters

Enzo

• Enzo [name_m]Valerian[/name_m]
  • Enzo [name_u]Mercury[/name_u]
  • Enzo [name_u]Journey[/name_u]
  • Enzo [name_u]Kindred[/name_u]
  • Enzo [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]

0 voters

Myles

• Myles [name_u]Adventure[/name_u]
  • Myles [name_u]Everglade[/name_u]
  • Myles [name_m]Obsidian[/name_m]
  • Myles [name_m]Bowman[/name_m]

0 voters

Evren

• Evren Merit
  • Evren Summit
  • Evren [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
  • Evren [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u]
  • Evren [name_u]Mariner[/name_u]

0 voters

Kylian (pn. KEEL-ee-an)

• Kylian [name_u]Arrow[/name_u]
  • Kylian Myth
  • Kylian Rise
  • Kylian [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
  • Kylian [name_u]Everest[/name_u]
  • Kylian [name_u]Noble[/name_u]

0 voters

Phineas

• Phineas [name_m]Knight[/name_m]
  • Phineas [name_u]Cove[/name_u]
  • Phineas [name_m]Creed[/name_m]
  • Phineas [name_u]True[/name_u]
  • Phineas [name_u]Quill[/name_u]
  • Phineas [name_m]Bear[/name_m]
  • Phineas Myth

0 voters

If you’ve made it to here, thank you!

There are some really admirable combos! Very brave too (in a good way!).

However I’d just like to point out that the name [name_u]Puck[/name_u] made me think of the character on the Glee show who actually has a very horrible and tragic story in real life. Involving some serious crimes and death. And someone you wouldn’t want associated to a baby or a child. I don’t know if many people would make this association though.

I would also suggest the original spelling of [name_m]Cillian[/name_m] for [name_m]Kylian[/name_m]. I reckon [name_m]Cillian[/name_m] [name_u]Murphy[/name_u] has definitely brought some light on the name and has taught a few of us (myself included) how to pronounce it. It also has a bit more of a neat and sleek look in my opinion

1 Like

Kylian is actually the [name_u]French[/name_u] form of [name_m]Cillian[/name_m]/Killian! It’s pronounced differently (KEEL-ee-an rather than KILL-ee-an) and I don’t like [name_m]Cillian[/name_m]/Killian nearly as much for some reason.

I’ve never seen Glee nor heard of the character. I was going for [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m].

1 Like

I know [name_m]Kylian[/name_m] is the name of a few notable [name_u]French[/name_u] people including the football player but if I’m not mistaken it’s just a variation of spelling as opposed to the actual [name_u]French[/name_u] form of [name_m]Cillian[/name_m].

Oh right well just thought I’d put it out there as it’s a very bad association if you think of the Glee character (the actor playing [name_u]Puck[/name_u] is the bad association though) but that’s good you didn’t think of him, perhaps not many people would.

1 Like

I’ll definitely ask others about the character! It’s an important thing to consider because I know that others will think of Glee.

I like how [name_m]Kylian[/name_m] doesn’t have the “kill” sound. That’s always bothered me about [name_u]Killian[/name_u]/Cillian. The association to [name_m]Kylian[/name_m] Mbappé is also a big plus for me because I love soccer and it’s an important part of my life. It’s a slight variation in sound but it makes all the difference to me for whatever reason. And since [name_m]Kylian[/name_m] entered the US 1000 in 2019, I feel much more confident that it’s usable.

1 Like

There were so many great options here! I limited myself to just one for each poll otherwise I would’ve been voting for nearly all of them lol.

For [name_u]Puck[/name_u], I definitely get a more Shakespearean vibe. I didn’t even realise there was a Glee character with the name (although I’ve never seen the show). I don’t think it’d be an issue though, young kids wouldn’t make the association and they’re the ones that likely would make a comment, I think.

1 Like

Wow! Some amazing names here!

I love
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] Seafarer :heart::heart:
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Hawthorn[/name_m]
[name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_m]Obsidian[/name_m]
[name_u]Evren[/name_u] Summit
[name_m]Kylian[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]

1 Like

Oh my word, I’ve never selected so many options in anyone’s polls. I love so many of your combos.

1 Like