My Favorite Names: PLEASE VOTE!

Choice A: [name]Aurora[/name] “[name]Rory[/name]”
Choice B: [name]Arabella[/name] “[name]Bella[/name]”
Choice C: [name]Adalyn[/name] “[name]Addie[/name]”

In a comment, say which name you like best and why. Suggestions would be appriciated.

Choice C: [name]Adalyn[/name] “[name]Addie[/name]”

I like the nn better than the others. Second choice would be [name]Sophia[/name] though I don’t see why you would shorten it to [name]Sophie[/name].

Choice B: [name]Arabella[/name] “[name]Bella[/name]”

I also like [name]Aurora[/name] nn [name]Rory[/name] and [name]Adalyn[/name] nn [name]Addy[/name].

I am going to eliminate [name]Sophia[/name]. I only liked the name because of it’s girlyness. Suggestions needed.

I love [name]Aurora[/name] and [name]Arabella[/name]. I’m not too keen on the nn [name]Rory[/name], [name]Aurora[/name] is gorgeous and doesn’t need shortening imo!

Sorry, but I don’t like any of them. :frowning: If I was forced to choose, I’d go with option A, although I don’t like girls stealing [name]Rory[/name] from the boys. All the -bella and -lyn names are just too trendy for my taste.

My mom is [name]Aurora[/name] nn [name]Rori[/name] (or [name]Rori[/name] mn) and I’ve always loved that. [name]Bella[/name] is too popular, esp. with [name]Isabella[/name] as #1 most pop girls name of 2010. I’m not a fan of the spelling of [name]Adalyn[/name], it looks off.

My favorite is B, [name]Arabella[/name]. It’s so pretty and different.

Choice B as it is very pretty and I don’t like [name]Aurora[/name] or [name]Adalyn[/name] ([name]Adalyn[/name] looks fake and made up probably as my sister is [name]Adele[/name])

I love [name]Rory[/name]…second choice would be [name]Arabella[/name]…very pretty!..I. really dislike the other one.

Choice A just because I don’t care for the other two names at all.

I love [name]Arabella[/name]. I would avoid [name]Bella[/name] as a nn, since every other little girl I meet is a [name]Bella[/name] it seems. Airy, [name]Belle[/name], [name]Ellie[/name]- those are the nn’s I’ve considered for this one. It is a great name!

Hard to choose, I love them all. As first names i would go 1)[name]Arabella[/name] 2)[name]Adalyn[/name] 3)[name]Aurora[/name] as nicknames I would go 1)[name]Addie[/name] 2)[name]Rory[/name] 3)[name]Bella[/name]. [name]Hope[/name] that helps. Funny, they are all at the top of my list. Goodluck

I really love [name]Aurora[/name] and [name]Arabella[/name]! I would vote for [name]Arabella[/name], though, since I prefer [name]Bella[/name] to [name]Rory[/name]. If [name]Aurora[/name] nn [name]Ari[/name] was an option, I think I’d be torn between [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Aurora[/name].

i like [name]Arabella[/name] the best. sounds like a princess and [name]Bella[/name] is super cute. i like [name]Aurora[/name] too but the double r’s are difficult to say for a lot of ppl

I love [name]Aurora[/name], and the nn [name]Rory[/name].
[name]Arabella[/name] is like overkill to me now because of the [name]Isabella[/name] popularity.
[name]Adalyn[/name] is too trendee to me.

[name]Aurora[/name]. I love the goddess of the dawn name!

[name]Arabella[/name] is gorgeous! She is a girl with tons of personality, charm and poise. She floats into a room and everyone stops and notices this delectable creature. So feminine, so pretty - she has it all.

rollo

My favourite is [name]Arabella[/name].
I really like the nickname [name]Addie[/name], but I prefer it for the name [name]Adelaide[/name].

[name]Arabella[/name]. I think it’s very pretty and feminine and although I wouldn’t use the nn [name]Bella[/name] I think [name]Ari[/name] is a sweet nickname.