2.[name_u]Addison[/name_u]
3.[name_f]Kaiya[/name_f]
4.[name_f]Rosetta[/name_f]
Thank you!
Xoxo
penpen33

Thank you so much
I need some opinions!

I really like [name_f]Kaiya[/name_f] ! I just read where the crawdads sing and it made me love it!

I also really like [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f]! I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f] names and [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f] feels fresh and unexpected.

2 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] so you know, there isn’t a poll. Anyways, [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f] is my favorite! I think it’s stunning. Not a fan of the rest, though I do like [name_f]Kaiya[/name_f] spelled [name_f]Kaia[/name_f]. My ranking is 1. Rosetta 2. Kaiya 3. Addison 4. Huldah

1 Like

Kaia (I prefer this spelling) is a really lovely name. I also like the similar [name_f]Maya[/name_f]. I can’t say I’m a fan of the rest, although I can see the appeal of [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f], especially as I adore [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and variants like [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f].

1 Like

In order of least to most favorite:

1. Addison - not my style but I certainly see the appeal! [name_f]Addie[/name_f] is a super sweet nn.

2. Kaiya - this spelling intrigues me! It’s a lovely name.

3. Rosetta - I adore [name_f]Rose[/name_f] names

4. Huldah - this is my absolute favorite for you because it’s both beautiful and it’s significant to you, being such a longtime favorite!

You have a beautiful list!

1 Like

Rosetta is beautiful! And I like [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], but don’t care for the [name_f]Kaiya[/name_f] spelling, personally. (Both the i and the y feel unnecessary. [name_u]Kaya[/name_u] or [name_f]Kaia[/name_f] works best, imo.)

2 Likes

Thank you

:heart:

1 Like

Thank you sooo much
:heart:

1 Like

You inspire me to use names I really love thank you!

1 Like

:heart:thank you

1 Like

Rosetta is my favourite ~ though the actual style of the name isn’t really me, I love how it feels like an homage to the [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f] [name_m]Stone[/name_m]

1 Like

:heart::heart:

I like [name_f]Addie[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f].

1 Like

Rosetta is my favourite!

1 Like

Rosetta is lovely and Im intrigued by [name_f]Huldah[/name_f]!

1 Like

Rosetta’s my favourite but I like [name_f]Huldah[/name_f] best for you because you love it so much. That’s the main thing with any name I think!

2 Likes

Thank you so much !!

:heart::heart::heart: