My February Boy Names (In March!)i

Hello, friends!

I’ve been working on my boy name list for ages and I finally finished the collection that I started in February. I’m also working on my girl names, but that one’s still not quite ready.

Below I’m going to share the thirty combos that are currently on my long list, which has been split into different categories because I think it’s easier to read that way.

Also, I do want to make it clear that these names are NOT for real children. My lists are just for fun and usability is not a factor here. :slight_smile:

The List:

The Forever Loves

Shepherd Pax
Haven Isaiah
Wilder Caspian
Asher Courage
Ezra Worthy
Sage Thomas
River Eliel
Asa Wise
Levi Prosper
Rowan Gabriel
Jude Bravery
Abel Justice

Newer Combos:

Forest Noah
Silas Blessing
Jonah Valor
Merit Thaddeus
Flynn Remedy
Everson Truth
Bram Victory
Truett Peace
Elm Tobias

Current Crushes:

Atticus Glory
Lark Solomon
Ronan Samuel
Ansel Praise
Lennox Timothy
Thatcher Eli
Blaise Arthur
Samson Brave
Leander Story

I want to emphasize again that this list and my names in general are just for fun, so real-life usability is not a factor. That being said, I’d love to hear what you think of this list! Any and all responses are welcome – vibe descriptions, lists of favorites, feedback, anything that you feel inspired to do. And please don’t feel as though you need to comment on every single name. Thirty is a lot!

All my best,

Theo

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

3 Likes

It is always a joy to see the workings of your creative mind through your combos! This list is beautiful, as always! [name_m]Even[/name_m] though this is just for fun, any children of yours would be lucky to have such lovely names as these :yellow_heart:

Here are my favorites:

Summary

[name_m]Will[/name_m] always and forever be so lovely.

I looooove seeing [name_f]Lark[/name_f] used on a boy! It has always seemed more masculine to me. [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] rounds it out so nicely!

This is so dreamy and romantic

1 Like

I love the idea of [name_m]Elm[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] and [name_f]Lark[/name_f] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] as brothers!!

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] seeing your lists! I will comment on what catches my eye today!

[name_f]Haven[/name_f] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m] → warm and gentle with pleasing sharpness, like a haven on a rugged mountain?

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Worthy[/name_m] - gentle but sparky, literary and outdoorsy - it reminds me of [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Jennings[/name_m] from the book, The Moonstone

[name_f]Sage[/name_f] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] - feels poetic and wise

[name_m]Asa[/name_m] [name_m]Wise[/name_m] - quietly confident, and I like the ‘wise healer’ meaning I met someone with the surname [name_m]Wise[/name_m] the other day and thought of you - together with their first name it sounded very cool

[name_m]Rowan[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] - beautiful and sparkly, forest vibes

[name_m]Jude[/name_m] [name_m]Bravery[/name_m] → bold but subtle

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Blessing[/name_m] → serious and solemn with a bit of gold, starry-ness in there too. It reminds me of [name_m]Silas[/name_m] Marner by [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_m]Eliot[/name_m] so it’s giving me literary vibes

[name_f]Merit[/name_f] [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m] - well balanced and lovely

[name_m]Flynn[/name_m] [name_f]Remedy[/name_f] - love it - so breezy and cool!

[name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_m]Victory[/name_m] - very heroic and lovely

[name_m]Truett[/name_m] [name_f]Peace[/name_f] - gentle and cool, like friendly cowboy vibes (is this a thing?) and ‘True Peace’ is pleasing

[name_m]Elm[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] - ooh, beautiful and mystical

[name_f]Lark[/name_f] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] - it’s giving [name_f]Toni[/name_f] [name_m]Morrison[/name_m], poetry, and quietude

[name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - charming and subtle

[name_m]Blaise[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] - bright and powerful

[name_m]Samson[/name_m] [name_m]Brave[/name_m] - powerful and distinctive but grounded too

[name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_f]Story[/name_f] - magical and poetic!

If I was allowed to make suggest a few little changes:

[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to ignore my ramblings

[name_m]River[/name_m] [name_m]Eliel[/name_m] → maybe I just need to get the Ell-ee-ell pn into my head and stop reading it as [name_m]River[/name_m] Eel. While I work on getting over that silliness in my brain, [name_m]Rivers[/name_m] [name_m]Eliel[/name_m] somehow works :person_shrugging: [name_m]River[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]River[/name_m] Jehiel ? But also, I think this is a me problem

[name_m]Forest[/name_m] [name_m]Noah[/name_m] → I do not know why my head feels these are at odds - is it because I see [name_m]Noah[/name_m] as a name with sea /beachy vibes? maybe?
[name_m]Forest[/name_m] [name_m]Eliel[/name_m]? [name_m]Forest[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]? [name_m]Forest[/name_m] [name_f]Neriah[/name_f]?
Again, this is probably a me problem

[name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Valor[/name_m] → might be my accent but it feels a rhymey? might sound different with alternative emphasis though. [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Wisdom[/name_m], [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_m]Valiant[/name_m], [name_m]Jonah[/name_m] [name_f]Glory[/name_f] came to mind?

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_f]Glory[/name_f] - I like them both separately, but somehow together they feel a bit in my face, idk? [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_f]Honor[/name_f], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Harbor[/name_m]? Not sure…

1 Like

You have some really amazing combos that I love here! I can tell you’ve put a lot of time and thought into these.

[name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Pax[/name_m], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], sage [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], and [name_m]Jude[/name_m] [name_m]Bravery[/name_m] are my favorites from the first group! I’m really loving the flow of [name_f]Sage[/name_f] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Blessing[/name_m], [name_f]Merit[/name_f] [name_m]Thaddeus[/name_m], and [name_m]Truett[/name_m] [name_f]Peace[/name_f] are my favorites from the second group! Great combos.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_f]Glory[/name_f], [name_m]Lennox[/name_m] [name_m]Timothy[/name_m], [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m] [name_m]Eli[/name_m], [name_m]Samson[/name_m] [name_m]Brave[/name_m], and [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_f]Story[/name_f] are my favorites from your last group! You have a lot of middle name options that I wouldn’t think of typically, but I really like how they work here. Especially [name_m]Brave[/name_m] and [name_f]Story[/name_f]

1 Like

I think [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_m]Victory[/name_m] is really cool! I also like [name_f]Sage[/name_f] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Elm[/name_m] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] and [name_m]Flynn[/name_m] [name_f]Remedy[/name_f].

1 Like