My Fictional Family..

So I am obsessed with not only naming my future 1st child, but what his siblings names will be… and how that will impact all there names… (Eg… If I was only to have 2 children, Id have to use up all my family names for middle names… and use my most favorite names, as opossed to having 5 children where I can spread it out…) So, in my dream world… I would have 5 children, 3 boys and 2 girls… They would go B,B,G and then B&G twins…
There names would be,
[name]Ryder[/name] or [name]River[/name] [name]Nickolas[/name]
[name]Nash[/name] [name]Gerald[/name] [name]Henry[/name]/ [name]Nash[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Gerald[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] _____

Twins:
[name]Landen[/name] [name]James[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] or [name]Lennox[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]

or maybe [name]Lennox[/name] and [name]Sienna[/name], [name]Lennox[/name] being the boy?

What does everyone think? What would you change? Honest answers as its better to know now then when they are actually born and named! haha

Very fun! I too have all my fictional families… I have more than one family though. It’s good I don’t have to pick names tomorrow! I would drive myself crazy. (Too many options)

Your names are very cute. Are they all family names? I love [name]Nash[/name]. [name]River[/name] sounds kinda girly to me. It seems like it could go more girl in the future. [name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] is beautiful. I like [name]Landen[/name] and [name]Sienna[/name].

If only in real life we could pick how many boys, how many girls, twins or no… SIGH! :smiley:

Thanks for your response! All the middle names are family, yes. Its so funny that you commented on [name]River[/name] being feminine, Im always getting slack for my choise of [name]Sawyer[/name] for a girl! :slight_smile: I actually am starting to prefer [name]Ryder[/name] over [name]River[/name] (mostly because I could call him “[name]Ry[/name]” for short, [name]River[/name] doesnt have any cute short nn’s) but “Daddy” prefers [name]River[/name].

I want [name]Sawyer[/name] to have 2 middle names, Im just unsure what her 2nd will be… I do loove the name [name]Lydia[/name], and it is also a family name:)
Thanks again for your input:)

I would choose [name]River[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]. I think that [name]Ryder[/name] will be dated in another five years or so, and while both names are somewhat “trendy” I think [name]River[/name] will hold out the longest. What about [name]Ryan[/name] for the nickname [name]Ry[/name]? [name]Nash[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Gerald[/name] is a great combination. I’m not too keen on [name]Sawyer[/name] for a girl though. All of the Sawyers I’ve met have been male and the [name]Tom[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] association is strong for me. What about [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name] instead? [name]Landen[/name] [name]James[/name] is a fine combination but I prefer the spelling [name]Landon[/name]. I like [name]Landon[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name]. [name]Lennox[/name] is too masculine for a girl imo.

Oh, I totally know what you mean! I do this all the time.

[name]Ryder[/name] or [name]River[/name] [name]Nickolas[/name] - I agree, [name]Ryder[/name] will be dated soon. But I really like [name]River[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]!
[name]Nash[/name] [name]Gerald[/name] [name]Henry[/name]/ [name]Nash[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Gerald[/name] - I prefer [name]Nash[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Gerald[/name], but I’m not too fond of the combo. Sorry!
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] _____ - I think [name]Sawyer[/name] is much better for a boy.

Twins:
[name]Landen[/name] [name]James[/name] - I love the name [name]Landen[/name], but spelled [name]Landon[/name].
[name]Sienna[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] or [name]Lennox[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] - I’m not too fond of this, but if I had to choose, it’d be [name]Lennox[/name].

What does everyo e think of the name [name]Rio[/name]? I love it (boy) Im not sure if I prefer it to stand on its own, or short for something. Is it too much of a stretch to be [name]Rivers[/name] nickname?

[name]Henry[/name] and [name]Gerald[/name] are family names, which is why they will be used. Actually, all the middle names are family names.

What does everyone think of [name]Summer[/name]? For some reason I seem to only be drawn to “S” girl names. Ha.

Oh, I do this all the time. I’m the opposite of you, though, I want more girls than boys. :lol:

I like [name]Ryder[/name] better than [name]River[/name], especially for a boy. But I think if you were going to name him [name]River[/name], [name]Rio[/name] wouldn’t be a stretch for a nickname. It means river in Spanish, anyway. I actually wrote a short story once where the main female character was named [name]Rio[/name]… but it could work just as well on a boy. And I agree, [name]Ryder[/name] might become dated eventually.

[name]Nash[/name] I don’t like. It reminds me of gnashing, like teeth. And I hate teeth. :lol: [name]Nash[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Gerald[/name] is better, though.

[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] just by itself is lovely! Side note: I think sisters named [name]Sawyer[/name] and [name]Rio[/name] would be soooo sweet.

I prefer [name]Landen[/name] spelled [name]Landon[/name], but it’s a good combo. He might get called LJ, though.

If I had to choose between [name]Sienna[/name] and [name]Lennox[/name], I’d choose [name]Sienna[/name]. [name]Lennox[/name] is too close to [name]Landon[/name] for my taste. I guess they’re not really close at all, but to me they are. But I don’t really care for either. I would DEFINITELY steer clear of [name]Summer[/name], it’s so dated sounding to me. They all work as siblings, though!

I looove [name]Rio[/name] as a nn for [name]River[/name]!

I think I prefer [name]Sienna[/name] too [name]Lennox[/name] as well, esp. if paired with [name]Landen[/name]. I dont know why, but I just like the spelling “[name]Landen[/name]” sooo much more than “[name]Landon[/name]”

I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who does this. :smiley:

[name]Ryder[/name] or [name]River[/name] [name]Nickolas[/name]: I prefer [name]River[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]. You can still call him [name]Ry[/name] (Ri) though & [name]Rio[/name] is a cool nn too.
[name]Nash[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Gerald[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]: I don’t like [name]Sawyer[/name] on a girl. Sorry. [name]Love[/name] the pp suggestion of [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name], plus I think [name]River[/name]/[name]Sawyer[/name] or [name]Ryder[/name]/[name]Sawyer[/name] are too close. I have a thing about matching endings on siblings, but that might just be me.

I think [name]Sienna[/name] [name]Elisabeth[/name] is pretty. [name]Landen[/name] [name]James[/name] is nice. I prefer the spelling [name]Landon[/name] though. I think [name]Lennox[/name] is a cool name for a boy, plus [name]Lex[/name] would make a cool nickname for him.

[name]Summer[/name] is slowly creeping to the top of my fav girl names list… Its strange how I seem to like only “S” names… and its hard because the last name starts with an S!

What do you think of [name]Summer[/name] and [name]River[/name] as brother and sister?