My final 4-please comment & help me decide!!

See the results of this poll: My 4 girls names

Respondents: 56 (This poll is closed)

• Molly Catherine : 25 (45%)
  • Mariella Catherine : 7 (13%)
  • Marina Catherine : 7 (13%)
  • Rosemary: 17 (30%)

[name]Rosemary[/name] is a beautiful favorite of mine. I think it has a great mixture of vintage charm and classicness. It’s my fav aunts name too. :slight_smile: I don’t love any of your others, but [name]Molly[/name] is cute.

[name]Rosemary[/name].

Would you still use [name]Catherine[/name] in the middle? I think it works. If that feels like too much name though, [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Cate[/name] or [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Kate[/name] would be very pretty.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]!

[name]Molly[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] seems to flow the best of your contenders. I would love [name]Rosemary[/name], if it had a middle name to it.
If not [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], perhaps [name]Rosemary[/name]…
[name]Ann[/name]
[name]May[/name]/[name]Mae[/name]/[name]Mai[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]/[name]Cate[/name]
[name]Kathleen[/name]
My personal favorite forms of [name]Mary[/name] are:
[name]Maura[/name]
[name]Marie[/name]-[name]Aimee[/name] (pronounced [name]Marie[/name]-ay-may because French people do that :slight_smile:
[name]Mariah[/name]
[name]Annamaria[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks a million for the replies yes [name]Rosemary[/name] would be [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]. I cannot believe how popular [name]Rosemary[/name] is with all you nameberry experts!! I love it be I feel our friends & family are expecting us to go for something a little quirkier like [name]Mariella[/name] but I do love [name]Rosemary[/name] & the nn [name]Rose[/name] is just so cute. Keep the opinions coming!:slight_smile:

I like [name]Molly[/name] & voted for that, but that was before I read that you were trying to honor your mom with [name]Mary[/name].So I change my vote to [name]Rosemary[/name]!

I really like [name]Mariella[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]! Classic yet unique.

[name]Molly[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]- SOUNDS LIKE A NUN

[name]Mariella[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] -BEAUTIFUL, BUT THE [name]ELLA[/name], [name]ELLE[/name], [name]BELLE[/name], [name]BELLA[/name] TREND PUTS ME OFF

[name]Marina[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]MARINA[/name], GORGEOUS (I WOULD USE IT, BUT I LIVE ON AN ISLAND, WE HAVE LOTS OF LITERAL MARINAS)

[name]Rosemary[/name] - I HAVE ALWAYS DISLIKED THIS NAME. IT’S A SPICE. I ALSO THINK OF [name]ROSEMARY[/name]'S [name]BABY[/name].

I voted for [name]Marina[/name], but my favorite [name]Mary[/name] names are [name]Mara[/name] and [name]Mariah[/name].

[name]Julietta[/name] I love [name]Mariella[/name] too! I think its so pretty, whimsical, fairytale-ish & I can totally picture a little ballerina called [name]Mariella[/name]. Nicknames we would use would either be [name]Maisy[/name] or [name]Mari[/name].

Missriss-[name]Rosemary[/name] is lovely too with the nn [name]Rose[/name], [name]Rosie[/name] or [name]Rosie[/name] [name]May[/name]. Only thing that puts me off is I do not like it pronounced [name]Rosemarie[/name]. I like the emphasis on the [name]Mary[/name]

Gblondie-thanks for the comments, I do love [name]Mariella[/name] best myself & as said above from day to day use we will drop the ella & call her [name]Mari[/name], [name]Maisy[/name] or [name]May[/name].

Whit32 I like [name]Marina[/name] too but not as much as [name]Molly[/name] or [name]Mariella[/name]. [name]Marina[/name] is very classic & I think its quite royal sounding too but its not one of my favourites

I keep chopping & changing between [name]Mariella[/name] or [name]Molly[/name]. I think [name]Mariella[/name] is so feminine & pretty, yet [name]Molly[/name] is so warm & familiar sounding…ahhhhh these decisions…

Can anyone else give some opinions please, all confused mainly between [name]Mariella[/name] & [name]Molly[/name] x

I love [name]Molly[/name]. If I hadnt named my dog [name]Molly[/name], my baby wouldve been [name]Molly[/name]! :slight_smile:

I’m still voting for [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Catherine[/name], I think it’s so classy and pretty. [name]Molly[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] would be a distant second. I love [name]Molly[/name], but there is something special about [name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Catherine[/name]. Good luck!

Thanks Svea, I know [name]Rosemary[/name] is gorgeous but 2 things turn me off 1. [name]Rosemary[/name]'s [name]Baby[/name](horror film) 2. the majority of people pronounce it [name]Rosemarie[/name] which I don’t like…:frowning:

[name]Shannon[/name] I think I’m leaning towards [name]Molly[/name] again, its leaps ahead in the poll. What I’m liking about [name]Molly[/name] is that there is no chance of it being mis-prounounced, its warm & cosy, a strong name with its own identity… My fear with [name]Marina[/name] is that people will call her [name]Maria[/name] & she will spend her whole life correcting them. Same fear with [name]Mariella[/name], people will call her [name]Mary[/name]-ella instead of [name]Marie[/name]-lla & it might be a bit of a mouthful. [name]Molly[/name] probably is the simpliest, cutest & straightforward of my choices?

Followcheap christian louboutin high to the temptation of women really is irresistible. In the early autumn season in the dress collocation: how could you miss? For it to work, fashionable Christian Louboutin Outlet collocation is very important. [name]Both[/name] want to dress properly, but also reflect the female’s beautiful curve, then put on a pair of [b][name]Christian[/name] Louboutin Sale [/b]shoes can just for you to solve this problem.