My future childrens names!

So I am still very young, but a huge name fanatic! I also [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] kids, and I am an only child and deffinitely want a big family when I am older. I would like to have at least four kids. Adults are always saying how I won’t want that many once I have my first one, but I know I still will. Here are a few names that I really like and would hope to name my children. Which do you like best?

Girls
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Mya[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]

Boys
[name]Makai[/name] (pronounced Muh-[name]Kye[/name])
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Zachary[/name] (I am unsure on the spelling… [name]Zackary[/name], [name]Zakary[/name] etc.)
[name]Jacob[/name]

Most of these names I just like and have no meaning except for [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Noah[/name]. [name]Grace[/name] is after my mother, and I love the meaning. [name]Noah[/name] is after my all time favourite movie character, [name]Noah[/name] from The Notebook, which is also my favourite movie.

[name]Violet[/name]- Not my still but still a very pretty name

[name]Ava[/name]- I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ava[/name]! But its so popular:(

[name]Naomi[/name]- I have the quote from the movie [name]Van[/name] [name]Wilder[/name] stuck in my head when i hear this name, “Her names [name]Naomi[/name], thats I Moan backwords” so that would bother me

[name]Mya[/name]- Im not sure the pronounication your going for, if [name]Mia[/name], then i would prefere the [name]Mia[/name] spelling but i dont much care for the name [name]Mia[/name], however its supposed to be pronounced [name]Maya[/name], go witht he original spelling and i [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Maya[/name] its a gorgeous name!

[name]Grace[/name]- I like [name]Grace[/name], but i like it as a middle name

Boys
[name]Makai[/name] (pronounced Muh-[name]Kye[/name])- Im not so sure, its OK

[name]Noah[/name]- I really like [name]Noah[/name] but once again its so popular:(

[name]Zachary[/name] (I am unsure on the spelling… [name]Zackary[/name], [name]Zakary[/name] etc.)- The spelling [name]Zachary[/name] is best, but maybe you like [name]Zacharias[/name] better? I think its more unique and less popular then [name]Zachary[/name]

[name]Jacob[/name]- Another very popular one, but i never much cared for this name

It seems you like very popular names:) If popularity doesnt bother you then they are all nice, my favorites for the girls were, [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Maya[/name] and for the boys [name]Zachary[/name]/[name]Zacharias[/name]