My grandma will give her opinions on your names

okay, I thought this would be fun since my grandma has a wide range of names she likes, and could very well be a berry if she was more tech savvy.

put your names below and I’ll let you know what she thinks.

4 Likes

i’m so excited!!

please ask her her thoughts on john shepherd versus shepherd john for our little one coming in may. john is a big honor name in my family, and shepherd is for the spiritual connection :ram:

tell her thank you! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

[name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], she said [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] isn’t a name, so go with [name_m]John[/name_m] as a first name

1 Like

:joy: fair.

and if i may ask one more, does she prefer lenora or willia for a little girl? :yellow_heart:

1 Like

she said [name_f]Lenora[/name_f]

1 Like

Ooh, could I see her thoughts on [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] vs. [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f]?

[name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] because she can’t pronounce [name_f]Chrysanthemum[/name_f], and she went on to say she doesn’t particulary like [name_f]Agatha[/name_f], she said it’s to old-lady like and not a baby name

1 Like

Fair :rofl:

1 Like

Barging into this thread to say that if you have a sweet little boy and call him Shepherd John I will literally never recover. That is the most beautiful and Hannah-ish name!

11 Likes

What does she think about [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f]?

[name_f]My[/name_f] kids are [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f], [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f], and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m].

@gracie1234 @miloowen ballgame just came on and am held up in a different room, will get back to you on this afterwards

hmmm well my goal when naming my future kiddos is to choose the weirdest name my nana has ever heard, so im trying to decide if I want to shock your grandma or ask her opinion about a name she might like.

I’ll start with something basic: if I had a baby right now, should I pick…

rowan or fable (if it’s a girl)
kelso or paxos (if its a boy)

2 Likes

please, weirder the better, her face is pure comedy gold when theres a name she doesn’t like. I’ll ask her about these after the ballgame

2 Likes

I would love to hear her thoughts on [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Meadowlark[/name_f] and if she thinks [name_f]Annie[/name_f] works as a nickname for [name_f]Frances[/name_f].

1 Like

I would love to know if she likes [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalen[/name_f] [name_f]Oona[/name_f] or [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Odilia[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] more!

This is so fun, wish my grandma was still here so I could do something like this with her!

2 Likes

Girls:

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] “Eliza”
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] “Sylvie”
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

Boys:
[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_m]Rowan[/name_m]
[name_m]Elijah[/name_m] “Eli”
[name_m]Reid[/name_m]
[name_m]James[/name_m]
[name_m]Adam[/name_m]

1 Like

Would love to hear your grandma’s opinions. :smile: sorry if I have too many, you can just pick a few.

Girls
[name_f]Alina[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Katerina[/name_f]
Kayliah
[name_f]Kristina[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Leia[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonor[/name_f] (pr. lay-o-noor)
[name_f]Sofia[/name_f]
[name_f]Vivien[/name_f]
[name_f]Zofia[/name_f] (pr. like sofia but with a z instead of an s)

Boys
[name_m]Cassian[/name_m]
[name_m]Jan[/name_m]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Michael[/name_m]
[name_m]Nikolai[/name_m]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

1 Like

she ADORES [name_f]Stella[/name_f], and thinks [name_f]Rosemarie[/name_f] is okay

1 Like

she really likes [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], she think [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] [name_f]Helen[/name_f] is odd though