My little boy is here ❤️

Perfect! Congratulations :blue_heart:

1 Like

Yay, [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]René[/name_u]! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world! I’m glad you were able to settle with the right choice and honor your father as I know that meant so much to you.

Rest up, mama!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name. I love to hear how to came to figure out the perfect name. You chose such a lovely one!

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]René[/name_u] is so lovely :heart:

1 Like

His name is sooo beautiful! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations! He has a beautiful name, and it goes amazing with his sister’s (if I remember hers correctly).

1 Like

Congratulations! We considered [name_u]Jude[/name_u] also. Such a handsome name, and I admire the honor middle.
Wishing you a good recovery! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you get to enjoy the newborn stage.

1 Like

I’m so happy for you! Congrats!!

1 Like

Brilliant name choice! And massive congratulations.

Sorry to hear about the rough delivery. I hope you recover well in coming days and weeks.

Enjoy your beautiful Bub!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and simply adore the family significance of [name_f]Renee[/name_f]!

Beautiful choice!

1 Like

Congrats! I love his name!

1 Like

Oh [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]René[/name_u] is beautiful! Congratulations

2 Likes

Huge congratulations! And what a perfect name! Wishing you a speedy recovery, and of course a warm welcome-to-the-world to little [name_u]Jude[/name_u] :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Adorable, both [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u] are!! If you don’t mind me asking, how is his mn pronounced?

1 Like

What a gorgeous name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Saying this a bit late but I was excited to hear what you would go with. His name is beautiful!

1 Like

congratulations! :heart: :heart: :heart: [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]René[/name_u] is adorable

1 Like

Thank you! It’s pronounced REN-ay. So, unlike [name_f]Renée[/name_f], the emphasis is on the first syllable more so than the second. At least that’s how we pronounced my father’s name.

Wonderful, it’s so cute!!

2 Likes

Congrats! [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the world, [name_u]Jude[/name_u] :]

1 Like