My little guy is here! His name is...

[name]Vincent[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]! He was born [name]July[/name] 28, 2010. 8 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches. We call him [name]Vince[/name] and [name]Vinny[/name], and [name]Harrison[/name] is my maiden name. Thanks for all of your help, everyone!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] wonderful!! Congratuations!! You may want to register your son’s handsome name in the thread “Most popular names of Nameberryite’s kids” in the “Name Talk” forum.

What a great name! I love [name]Vincent[/name]! Congratulations!

What a great name! I love [name]Vincent[/name]! Congratulations!

Wow, congratulations!! I bet he’s very handsome with such a handsome name :slight_smile:

So handsome! Congratulations.

[name]Auburn[/name]

Wonderful! Congrats!

I love the name [name]Vincent[/name]! Congrats.

beautiful name and I [name]LOVE[/name] the NN [name]Vince[/name]! congrats! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Vincent[/name]! It’s a strong, masculine choice that is so underused and deserves some attention. You chose a very handsome name. Good job!

[name]Vincent[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] is a dashing name indeed! Congrats on your bundle of joy!

Awww, Congrats, [name]Vincent[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] is such a cool name! :smiley:

Congraulations!

[name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Vincent[/name]! A classic that sounds cool again. Big congratulations and thanks for letting us know your news.

Congrats! You chose a wonderful name