My new twin set give me your opinions please. :)

Keep in mind I already have a daughter named Adelise. She will be 8 this year! Now imagine her the big sister of twin girls, [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. What do you think??

I don’t like [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] very much, I just get tongue twisted trying not to say [name_f]Sicily[/name_f]. I really like [name_f]Celia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] as alternatives. I do really like [name_f]Nora[/name_f], but I like it better as a nn for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. Adelise, [name_f]Eleanor/name_f and [name_f]Celia[/name_f]/[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] would be cute as a sibset!

I love [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], but I think [name_f]Nora[/name_f] doesn’t fit with Adelise. What about Adelise, [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] and [name_f]Leonora[/name_f]/[name_f]Lenora[/name_f]/[name_f]Lenore[/name_f]/[name_f]Leonor[/name_f]…

I think they would work well together and I love your older daughter’s name, Adelise. I do agree with the PP about possibly changing [name_f]Nora[/name_f] as it seems a little more vintage and classic than the other names. They could definitely work if you really loved it together though.

I love your twin name choices, very classy