My precious girls

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] nn [name_f]Liv[/name_f] or [name_f]Livie[/name_f] and [name_f]Avia[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] were born 8/10/13. They are happy and healthy!! Their big sister was so happy to greet them :slight_smile:

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your twin girls, [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Avia[/name_f]. Iā€™m glad everyone is healthy!

Congratulations!

Many congratulations on the safe arrival of your newborns!

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names well done and congrats with their safe healthy arrival. Wishing them long and fulfilling lives together :slight_smile: twin girls what a bond they will have!

[name_m]How[/name_m] do you pronounce avia? I tried to look it up I think NB used to include pronounciations but not anymore?

Congratulations! Such pretty names. :slight_smile:

Congrats! Twins are great!

Congats on your twin girls :slight_smile:

Such beautiful names!! Congrats to you!!

Congratulations! They both have lovely names. Good luck!

Congratulations on your two new little girls! [name_m]Both[/name_m] names are lovely.

Congratulations! Beautiful names!

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your twins, [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Avia[/name_f]!

Congratulations! Absolutely beautiful names for your twins, [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Avia[/name_f] sound so glamourous!