my summer solstice rainbow baby 🤍

[name_f]My[/name_f] sweet little darling, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], arrived on [name_u]June[/name_u] 18th, 3 days before her due date (nice and punctual like her mama)!

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I actually picked out her name way back when we were dating, long before we even had plans for children. We knew we wanted a little girl and her name would be [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]! We both really liked the meaning of the name (radiant) and it’s the perfect amount of popular for us, being quite familiar but not too common (yet). Her biblical namesake being the only deaconess named in Scripture is also incredibly meaningful to us. Despite having her first name chosen already, we went back and forth on middle names until the day she was born! We tossed around choices such as [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f], and [name_f]Claire[/name_f], but our top contenders at the end were [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Kate[/name_f], and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. And when she arrived, she just looked like a [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. It’s funny because [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] wasn’t even on our radar until my mom suggested the name!

51 Likes

What a gorgeous name. I adore the biblical namesake and that her middle name came from a suggestion many family… [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is one of my favorites!

4 Likes

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is one of my favourites!

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] choice :heart: Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations! Her name is truly lovely :sun_with_face: :rainbow:

1 Like

Her name is so lovely! Congratulations!!:confetti_ball:

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

Congratulations :tada:

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] is gorgeous and I love the sentiment behind the name for you guys. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is a beautiful middle name and I love how [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] sound with [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] it’s so sweet that your mum chose the name. Such a nice connection!

1 Like

what a beautiful name!! phoebe eloise is so stunning :white_heart:

1 Like

How sweet! Congratulations on your little one! :pleading_face:

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]! Congrats on your little girl! :sunflower:

congratulations!

Congratulations! What a darling name she has. I hope all is well and welcome, [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]! :honeybee:

oh, just stunning. congratulations! :white_heart:

truly beautiful name :heartpulse: “radiant and healthy”, what perfect meanings. congratulations <3

Congratulations! [name_f]Gorgeous[/name_f] name! :white_heart: :sunny:

Congratulations!!! And what a wonderful name! You must be such a proud [name_f]Mama[/name_f]! :green_heart::tada:
Xx

Congratulations! Stunning name. :heart:

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name.

congratulations! what a stunning name! welcome to the world, phoebe :heart: