My teacher's baby is here

My teacher came back to school today about a week away, announcing his newborn son’s name: [name]Theo[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Arthur[/name]! I love, love, love it! It goes pretty well with siblings [name]Noah[/name] [name]Aidan[/name] [name]Caspar[/name] & [name]Bram[/name] [name]Asa[/name] [name]Philip[/name]. I love all three names, but their styles seem to clash. [name]Noah[/name] (especially paired with [name]Aidan[/name]) is popular, while [name]Bram[/name] is out-there, and [name]Theo[/name] classic. But I guess when it comes down to it, [name]Noah[/name], [name]Bram[/name], & [name]Theo[/name] is pretty adorable. What do you think?

I agree! [name]Noah[/name], [name]Bram[/name], and [name]Theo[/name] are great together, even though they are a bit different individually. Together, they just work. Congratulations to them, and all the best!

I like it alot! Congrats to your teacher!

What a great sibset! I agree with you, the styles are different but they work together.

[name]Theo[/name] [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Arthur[/name] is so strong and dashing! I agree too, the individual 3-name sets are VERY different, but [name]Noah[/name], [name]Bram[/name] & [name]Theo[/name] definitely make a handsome set of brothers.

I think they’re all fairly similar, actually: short, classic names. [name]Noah[/name]'s the only one that’s not usually a nickname for something else, and it’s definitely a little more common than the other two, and strikes me as a little less literary and a little more Biblical, but I love [name]Caspar[/name] and [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Frederick[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name].