My top-15 boy names

Yesterday I did my top 15 girl names today are my top-15 boy names I am from the US so pronunciation isn’t a problem for me what are your thoughts on them

1. Clyde
  2. Gary
  3. Merle
  4. Toby ( I don’t like Tobias or Tobin)
  5. Hank
  6. Quinn
  7. Frank
  8. Jack
  9. Brexton
  10. Keelan
  11. Brandon
  12. Silas
  13. Darrell
  14. Neal
  15. Kahne (pronounced Cain)

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Quinn[/name_f], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], and [name_m]Darrell[/name_m]!

1 Like

[name_f]Liam[/name_f]
[name_f]James[/name_f]
[name_f]William[/name_f]
[name_f]Elijah[/name_f]
[name_f]Noah[/name_f]
[name_f]Henry[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucas[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodore[/name_f]
[name_f]Levi[/name_f]
[name_f]Sebastian[/name_f]
[name_f]Benjamin[/name_f]
[name_f]Michael[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexander[/name_f]
[name_f]Brian[/name_f]

these aren’t your top 15 names these are mine what are your thoughts each one of them I did the same thing for girls yesterday

1. [name_m]Clyde[/name_m] → sharp, breezy, cool with old man charm but plenty of style too
  2. [name_m]Gary[/name_m] → a bit clunky and dated for me, but it’s okay - would certainly be unexpected today
  3. [name_m]Merle[/name_m] → charming, warm and lovely, with a great meaning
  4. [name_m]Toby[/name_m] → cute and cosy, but rugged and strong too
  5. [name_m]Hank[/name_m] → solid and sporty
  6. [name_f]Quinn[/name_f] → I like the sweet, bright feel, the zippy, unisex sound
  7. [name_m]Frank[/name_m] → snappy and cool with old-man charm - I knew a little [name_m]Frank[/name_m] and it suited him well
  8. [name_m]Jack[/name_m] → a solid classic, can’t go wrong with it
  9. [name_m]Brexton[/name_m] → contemporary and surnamey - not my style, and a bit too like Brexit where I am, but it’s not bad
  10. [name_m]Keelan[/name_m] → I like the charm and flow of it, distinctive but familiar, sweet but rugged
  11. [name_m]Brandon[/name_m] → it feels musical and cool to me
  12. [name_m]Silas[/name_m] → sleek and polished with a hint of mystical charm
  13. [name_m]Darrell[/name_m] → rugged and earthy, unexpected too
  14. [name_m]Neal[/name_m] → short and snappy
  15. Kahne → not sure on this spelling and while it’s just a personal association, all the Kanes/Cains I’ve met have been a bit wild, sometimes naughty, sometimes mean - but I wouldn’t assume every [name_m]Cain[/name_m] would be like that
1 Like

My favorite is Silas short sweet and stylish. Jack is handsome and classic.

Neal. Clyde, Toby are also great handsome names I just preferred the sounds of Silas and Jack more.

Brexton and Kahnne are least favorites I would prefer personally Kane spelled this way and Braxton seems more familiar in a way than Brexton.

Some nice names :blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

I love [name_m]Jack[/name_m] , [name_m]Frank[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] , [name_m]Hank[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts-

1. Clyde-I kind of like it. It’s different but not unheard of. It’s short & works well on lots of different ages. Has a cool cowboy vibe. It’s a tad dated feeling, but maybe that’s not a bad thing. If I had to pick, I’d say I like [name_m]Clive[/name_m] a bit more, which is similar. I’m into 'v’s!

2. Gary-The mid century feeling if this is kind of a fun throwback, but I don’t know…I don’t think I’m ready for this to have a comeback yet.

3. Merle-Interesting, but I don’t think it’s a very pretty sound.

4. [name_m]Toby[/name_m] ( I don’t like [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] or Tobin)-I think that I like just [name_m]Toby[/name_m] better than [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] or [name_m]Tobin[/name_m] too, but I don’t like the ‘toe’ sound that much period. If you want to be bold, [name_f]October[/name_f] nn [name_m]Toby[/name_m] is kind of cool.

5. Hank-Love love [name_m]Hank[/name_m]. So cute. Similar vibe as [name_m]Clyde[/name_m], but just a little easier to picture on a cute little guy playing baseball in the backyard. I love baseball player names, & this is obviously a great one. I like it more than [name_m]Henry[/name_m] (great name; horribly over done) or [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], but I have a hard time getting over the fact that it’s so nick-name-y on its own.

6. Quinn-I find it charming for a boy. Really sweet & a little sporty. Unfortunately, it’s way more popular for girls. Kind of annoying.

7. Frank-You’d think I’d like this being that I love [name_m]Hank[/name_m], but it gives me more of a clunky old man feeling than sweet [name_m]Hank[/name_m] does. Not sure why.

8. Jack-Love it. Really popular, but such a charming classic.

9. Brexton-Hm. Not a fan of that one. Feels a bit trendy & Brex doesn’t sound pleasant to my ears.

10. Keelan-Meh, same as above. I like [name_m]Cian[/name_m] (Key-in) though.

11. Brandon-A little dated, but I still like it. A handsome name that I can picture on a soft artist or an athlete.

12. Silas-Love love [name_m]Silas[/name_m]! It’s kind & gentle but also rugged and outdoorsy at the same time.

13. Darrell-I don’t know. I don’t like the sound & it’s hard to picture on a kid.

14. Neal-Yeah, same as above. I like [name_m]Niall[/name_m] though, so go figure.

15. Kahne (pronounced Cain)-Not my favorite, but I’d at least spell it [name_m]Cain[/name_m]. That feels easier, & I like the ‘C’ more.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] my rambling helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite 3 are [name_m]Clyde[/name_m], [name_m]Darrell[/name_m] and [name_m]Keelan[/name_m] :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] top three are: [name_f]Quinn[/name_f], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], and [name_m]Silas[/name_m]

1 Like

Always fun doing your top names!

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are

[name_m]Clyde[/name_m]
[name_m]Toby[/name_m]
[name_f]Quinn[/name_f]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]

1 Like