Nadine or Sabine?

Purely hypothetical. [name_m]Just[/name_m] wanting to know your thoughts on each name and which you prefer.

I like [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] more, just because I’d personally choose [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] over [name_f]Sabine[/name_f].

[name_f]Sabine[/name_f] makes think of sardine…. So [name_f]Nadine[/name_f]

I personally prefer the softer sound of [name_f]Sabine[/name_f].

[name_f]Sabine[/name_f] 100% i love it so much !

[name_f]Nadine[/name_f] has a lovely sound and meaning. [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] is cute and bubbly. [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] is my preference :slight_smile:

Team [name_f]Nadine[/name_f]!

I absolutely love both!! I think I have a slight preference for [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] though.

Sabine! So pretty !

[name_f]Sabine[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Sabine[/name_f]! The sounds are so soft and sleek, it seems light but super sophisticated to me. [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] is also lovely though.

[name_f]Sabine[/name_f] over [name_f]Nadine[/name_f]. [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] feels a bit old-fashioned to me, while [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] feels new and gorgeous! And definitely unique.

sabine!!

I prefer [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] :slightly_smiling_face:

[name_f]Sabine[/name_f] definitely! It has an edginess and chaotic-ness to it that I love while feeling very elegant and buttoned up

Strongly prefer [name_f]Sabine[/name_f]! [name_f]Nadine[/name_f] feels quite dated to me & I just prefer the sound and vibe of [name_f]Sabine[/name_f] in general.

I love [name_f]Sabine[/name_f]!

[name_f]Nadine[/name_f] is one of my greatest favorites!! So [name_f]Nadine[/name_f]

[name_f]Nadine[/name_f] for me. :slight_smile:

While I’ve always liked both I have to say Nadine is definitely my favorite.

But really it depends on why you like! As others have mentioned Nadine is a little more old fashioned feeling or even a little dated some places- and Sabine feels a little more modern and spunky. Despite their similarities, they have very different vibes.