Naivy Eleanor?

Thoughts on Naivy [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]?

Don’t love Naivy but it does flow well and have a nice sound

Personally I would prefer the [name_u]Navy[/name_u] spelling (Naivy looks like it should be pronounced nye-vee to me) but the flow is really nice! It’s a very bright and sunny name to me :sunny:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of Naivy. I think it would always get misspelled as [name_u]Navy[/name_u]. It’s one of those names that should just stay a colour in my opinion.

I do love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] though.

It flows okay and sounds okay, it just isn’t my thing.

I’ve been digging creative spellings lately but this just makes me think of naive, and I really don’t like that. I think [name_u]Navy[/name_u] is really cool spelled as it is!

Looks to much like Naive

I’m not a fan of Naivy (looks like it should be pronounced nye-vee, not sure if that’s what you’re going for). [name_u]Navy[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] would be nicer, although I’m not the biggest fan of [name_u]Navy[/name_u] either because of the military connection.

[name_u]Navy[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is fine, but Naivy is just misspelled.

1 Like

I am not a fan of [name_u]Navy[/name_u] as name, but if you’re going to use it I think it’s best to stick with the spelling [name_u]Navy[/name_u]. Naivy does look like naive & that’s not a great association.

The flow of [name_u]Navy[/name_u] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is alright though.

It’s okay, the flow is nice. I would stick with the navy spelling though, as others have mentioned, Naivy looks too much like naive

Naivy remoinds me of naive.

I would use the [name_u]Navy[/name_u] spelling if you love the name, to save her from always having to make corrections to the spelling.

Agreed. Navy is already unique enough! I don’t like adding an “i” in the middle of a word name, personally. Seems destined to be misspelled by strangers and a hassle for someone to wear as a name.

1 Like