Name Aesthetics

A comprehensive thread for all things name aesthetics: pictures, songs, colours, descriptions, literary works, siblings, country they live in - whatever you can think of or want to include, wether it’s pictures, links or words.

9 Likes

Sounds interesting! What would you say for [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u]?

[name_u]Orange[/name_u] & [name_u]Green[/name_u], [name_m]Shakespeare[/name_m] and Arthurian Legends, mischievous and proud

10 Likes

I’ll happily do a few more right now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is lovely! Could you do one for [name_u]Claude[/name_u] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f]?

1 Like

This is so cool!

Would you mind doing one for [name_f]Kamala[/name_f] and Sanjana (as sisters)?

Dark hair and dark eyes. [name_m]Reading[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] on a train heading from [name_m]Gare[/name_m] de l’Est to St Pancras, rain washing the windows, steaming hot tea in a cup, mind already somewhere in 19th century [name_f]France[/name_f].

Dark green and lutetian limestone.

Song: Léo Ferré - La chanson triste - YouTube

3 Likes

Two sisters, close in age, both studying in NYC and living together. [name_f]Kamala[/name_f] studying sociology and Sanjana goes to art school with a focus of photohraphy, her sister being her favourite subject. They’re very bright and conscious of the workings of the world, they’re politically active, always looking out for other people and don’t just say they will help but will often spend weekends volunteering. In the evenings they’ll meet up with friends and go dancing or checking out new music in hip bars.

3 Likes

Love this! Would you do one for my top girl, [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]?

Alice [name_f]Reverie[/name_f]:

Quiet moments where curiosity and drowsiness meets the unimaginable fantasy and revelation. A girl who is insatiably curious and thrives in self-directed environments where she can imagine to her hearts’ content, and then will create things that embody those fantasies and revelation to share with the world.

Perpetua, “[name_f]Petra[/name_f]” ?

1 Like

Ada [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]
images

Michaias [name_u]Quill[/name_u]?

1 Like

@caramel107 Ada [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] - vintage European flair, floral

@lumosmaxima Michaias [name_u]Quill[/name_u] - deep, rich green forests, rushing waters, outdoorsy

Hosanna [name_f]Emily[/name_f]

3 Likes

Hosanna [name_f]Emily[/name_f]- [name_u]Light[/name_u], lacey, elegant while being slightly woodsy

(none of these photos are mine)

Mavis [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]?

3 Likes

[name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u]: (photo not mine)

Next: [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]

1 Like

@leafygreens
Mavis Ophelia Dean - cool earthy colours, old city quarters, record players and freshly brewed coffee in the early hours of the morning. Waking up in a small apartment, looking out onto a big city, it’s raining and has been for days. She lives with an old kitty.

SONG

@SeaOfTea
orange and green with spots of pink

Orla Clementine

2 Likes

@OpheliaFlora
[name_f]Orla[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]- Pearls, orchards, autumn nights, peach and beige colors, lace, stacks of books, flower fields, pressed flowers, brick walls.

Lucius [name_f]Amidala[/name_f] [name_m]Bram[/name_m]?

1 Like

Dark blues, winter woods, cold weather, vintage books, old sci-fi movies, autumn mornings

Mabel Cecilia Violet

3 Likes

Something literary, vintage and sweet

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Masafumi_Monden/publication/262581723/figure/fig1/AS:296844446978049@1447784639820/Drink-me-from-Alices-adventures-in-wonderland-illustration-by-[name_m]Sir[/name_m]-[name_m]John[/name_m]-Tenniel-O.png

[name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]?

2 Likes

Ooh! I love this! What you think of for sisters [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] & [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]?

[name_m]Draco[/name_m] [name_m]Adonis[/name_m]