Name AStudyIn_Scarlet's Child (ren)

Hey! I have recently started building a NB nursery with the Compromise With Your Assigned Partner thread. I have named countless things and people, imaginary and fictional mostly. It made me want to think about naming when it comes to kids. I am far from having a child but I am curious already. I think this has been done before, but I want to hop on the trend and have you guys name my child. :heart:

You can refer to my UC (which admittedly doesn’t have many names true to my style and definitely not any boy names) or my previous posts to get a sense of my style. I am still mentioning my favourites below for those who cannot see it.

I’d prefer you do one set of names using my favourites and the other without using my favourites, although you can also do either. :slight_smile:

List

Girls:
Maeve
Avalon
Rose
Juliet
Nimue
Aisling / Aislinn
Síofra
Beatrix
Victoria
Minerva
Piper
Cleo / Clio
Juno
Iris
Clover
Primrose
Delilah
Persephone
Athena

Boys:
Christopher
Alistair
Jasper
Alexander
Kit
Lysander
Finn
Flynn
Lorcan
Caspian
Calix
Arthur
Felix
Louis

I’ll be waiting!
TIA

1 Like

From your favourites, I’d name your two girls:
[name_f]Aisling[/name_f] [name_f]Juno[/name_f] & [name_f]Síofra[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]

Two boys from your list:
[name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] & [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

With my own ideas of what you may like ~

[name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_f]Rosina[/name_f] & [name_f]Leto[/name_f] [name_f]Celandine[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Morven[/name_f] & [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]

[name_m]Leandro[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] & [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Castiel[/name_m] (or [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] Castiel)

[name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_u]River[/name_u] & [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] [name_m]Flint[/name_m]
__
[name_m]Lochlan[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] & [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

1 Like

I’d probably go with…

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
or
[name_f]Síofra[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] & [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]

1 Like

from your list: juliet primrose + caspian arthur

without your list: cassia avonlea + barnaby forest

1 Like

Using your list:

[name_u]Cleo[/name_u] Perspehone and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]

[name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]

Using some suggestions:

[name_f]Calliope[/name_f] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_u]Fern[/name_u]

[name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Jules[/name_u] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Tadhg[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Lorcan[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

1 Like

using your favourites: [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] & [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]

without your favourites: [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] & [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m]

1 Like