Name check! - sister set

I just wanna run this sibset by some fresh eyes before I decide to use it.

These characters are from a kingdom that is loosely based on [name_f]Russia[/name_f] so the names I chose are either Russian or otherwise Eastern European (Ukrainian, Belarusian, etc.). The eldest is a secondary MC for the main story and, as of right now, the only sister to make a physical appearance in the plot is the second oldest.

S1: [name_f]Ksenia[/name_f] (19)
S2: [name_f]Anya[/name_f] (18)
S3 & 4: [name_f]Liliya[/name_f] and [name_f]Olesya[/name_f] (twins, 15)
S5: [name_m]Vaska[/name_m] (12)

I’m set on [name_f]Ksenia[/name_f], it’s my secondary MC and isn’t changing. I’m like 98.5% set on [name_f]Anya[/name_f]. I want to know if the other sisters’ names work in the set, or if there’s a glaring error with using [name_f]Anya[/name_f].

Thank you!

In my opinion, these are good names!

ooh so cool!

[name_f]Anya[/name_f] isn’t bad at all! I think I would prefer a different name, but that’s just me. Olyesa and [name_f]Liliya[/name_f] are super sweet and spunky. [name_m]Vaska[/name_m] is shining and gorgeous in an unexpected way.

suggestions for the 18 year old sister (if you want to change her name) are: [name_f]Zelenka[/name_f], [name_f]Milena[/name_f], [name_f]Shari[/name_f], [name_m]Ilya[/name_m], [name_f]Ilona[/name_f], [name_u]Misha[/name_u], Mishka, [name_f]Kalina[/name_f], [name_f]Talia[/name_f]

Thanks, guys!

The 1.5% of me that’s not sold on [name_f]Anya[/name_f] is worried that the “nia/nya” sounds in [name_f]Ksenia[/name_f] and [name_f]Anya[/name_f] are too close. Other than that, I think the name is perfect for her. I do like [name_f]Kalina[/name_f] and [name_f]Milena[/name_f] though, I might use those for their mom if she needs a name!

These are fabulous! I LOVE [name_f]Anya[/name_f] with the other ones, and just in general.