Name Combinations & Incomplete Lists

I recently found out I am expecting, (yay!)
It will be a while before we find out the sex, and although I am head-over-heels with the boys names we narrowed our list down to, my girls list seems incomplete.

My husband likes very feminine names. (His favorite is [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], buy it loathe thought that it would be shortened to ‘[name_f]Jen[/name_f]’ variations, so that was a pass for me.)

I like Victorian and Edwardian frilly names, but also strong names. (It is difficult to analyze ones own style!)

We make a point not to repeat first initials, and M, L, V, and K are used.
Also, I’d prefer to stay out of the Top 100.

Here are the lists as they stand currently…

First Name
[name_f]Agatha[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_f]Corinna[/name_f] (ko-RI-nah)
[name_f]Irena[/name_f] (e-RE-nah)
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Raina[/name_f] ([name_u]RAY[/name_u]-na)

Middle Names
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucille[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]

The middle names are family names, (way back, but still) besides [name_f]Athena[/name_f]. I have adored mythology since I was young, but just in case she doesn’t I thought a middle spot would be better. I included the pronunciation I prefer to get an idea of combinations.

What do you think of the lists? Any favorites or favorite combinations? What could be added?

Thank you, Berries!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]!

[name_f]Delta[/name_f]
[name_f]Alina[/name_f]
[name_f]Acacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ione[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Portia[/name_f]
Boadicea

[name_f]May[/name_f] I suggest britishbabynames.com? They may have several names in various articles around the site that interest you. That’s where all these came from.