Name Feedback?

So I’m pregnant with our first (!!!) and can’t stop thinking about names,

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Annalee[/name_f] for a girl,
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] Wyrick for a boy (we’d call him Wyrick).

What do you think? Feedback?

Congratulations!

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] Wyrick makes for a really cool sounding combination! I’ve never heard the name Wyrick before, but I like it. Is it a family name? [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Annalee[/name_f] is also very pretty, though I prefer [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]/[name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] (sounds more complete to me). I really like the way [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_f]Annalee[/name_f] balance each other out. [name_f]Annalee[/name_f] seems sweet and girly while [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is spunky.

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is an adorable name for a girl. I prefer [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]/[name_f]Annaliese[/name_f] to [name_f]Annalee[/name_f]. [name_f]Annalee[/name_f] looks a little immature in terms of spelling (kind of like how I’d expect a teenager to spell the name) and it can come with the “analy” teasing/joke which always puts me off of names like that.

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] Wyrick is an interesting one. I trip over it a bit when I say it out loud. I do adore that you’re using a unique middle since [name_m]Jack[/name_m] is a bit bland on its own. Wyrick really spices it up!

Good luck with your name search and congratulations!

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] Wyrick is a bit sing-songy with the matching endings. Wyrick is interesting though, and a handsome name.

I think [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] is a nice name, spunky and cool. I do not care for [name_f]Analee[/name_f] (because it contains the word Anal) but I like the other posters suggestions of [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]. Maybe [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]?