Name for 2015 Baby

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 39 (This poll is closed)

• Katherine “Kate” Marie : 14 (33%)
  • Elizabeth “Elsie, Elise, or Lily” Marie : 19 (45%)
  • Margaret “Mae or Maggie” Marie: 9 (21%)

I choose [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] because I love the nicknames the best.

[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] Best. Hands down!

[name_f]Kate[/name_f] Best is too abrupt, [name_f]Mae[/name_f] Best makes me think she “may be the best (implying that she may not)”. Also I love the name [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f].

Voted for [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] and its variations – it’s actually on our top three as well! I love all three of these names and consider them the great triumverate of classic female names, but of the three [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is the least popular, which I think makes her a better choice. [name_f]Kate[/name_f] is a great name but I literally know hundreds of them just personally. I wouldn’t stick her with something that’s quite so ubiquitous.

I like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] the most from the options, but unfortunately I can only imagine how many [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]'s there are. So I voted for [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], a comeback name that shows it versatility with its modern nicknames. (I like [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]!)

I really have aversion towards “classic names”. I hope that in 2015 names would be even more diverse.

I kind of like [name_f]Elise[/name_f]-[name_f]Marie[/name_f] or [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]-[name_f]Marie[/name_f].
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] feels a bit expected in comparison to the amazing real-name nn’s you chose.
Why not use one of those instead? (If you are choosing [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] to honor a family member
would [name_f]Elise[/name_f]/[name_f]Elsie[/name_f] or something similar still work to honor them?)