Name for a boy/hero

I’m writing a novel, about a boy who has special powers and needs to overthrow a government (you get the gist…). The only issues is that I can’t find the ‘perfect’ name for him.

I want something classical, and interesting. Nothing plain Like [name]John[/name], or really old fashioned. So far I have [name]Henry[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] (Only [name]Theo[/name] though), [name]Liam[/name], [name]Colin[/name], [name]Luke[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Max[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] (mostly [name]Ben[/name]). I’m leaning more towards [name]Benjamin[/name] or [name]Henry[/name], but I really don’t know which one will work the best.

He’s medium height with brown hair, and green eyes. He often acts without thinking, he hates to ask for help, he’s a bit of a loner and can be quite anti-social. He does well in school and stays out of trouble. He has one or two friends and that’s about it. He lives in [name]London[/name], with his parents and an older sister, called [name]Jessica[/name]. He is gifted in maths and science, and has a better than average memory. He can be stubborn, and emotionally immature.

Thanks so much for your help

You might not want to call him [name]Henry[/name], because comparisons to [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] are already inevitable if you’re writing a fantasy story with a young male protagonist (it’s pretty annoying, actually, even though I adore [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]). I think [name]Ben[/name]'s a great name for a hero, and not overused-- [name]Liam[/name] and [name]Max[/name] sound a little too trendy right now, [name]Luke[/name] conjures up [name]Luke[/name] Skywalker-- another young teenage hero-- and [name]Colin[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] are lovely names, but don’t really have an ‘action-y’ sound to them. I love the name [name]Theo[/name], too.

Other suggestions:
[name]Mark[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] (ALWAYS popular for fictional heroes!)
[name]Charlie[/name]
[name]Rex[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Will[/name] or [name]Billy[/name], for [name]William[/name]. [name]Will[/name] could even be short for [name]Willoughby[/name]! (I have a friend with that name, and everyone loves it.)
[name]James[/name] (This is a great name on its own, but I also think the nickname ‘[name]Jim[/name]’ is due for a comeback)
[name]Archie[/name]
[name]Douglas[/name]/[name]Doug[/name] (Not very action-y sounding, but both distinguished AND cuddly, a rare combination)
[name]Edwin[/name], can either be [name]Ed[/name]/[name]Eddie[/name], or [name]Win[/name], which is a less typical name.
[name]Alfie[/name] (that’s popular right now, and cute for a slightly dorky kid)
[name]Rob[/name] (short for [name]Robert[/name])
[name]Antony[/name]/[name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Phillip[/name] (I love this name-- it’s classic and not overused)
[name]Byron[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]/[name]Frederic[/name]/[name]Fred[/name]/[name]Freddy[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]John[/name] (PJ), [name]Andrew[/name] [name]John[/name] (AJ), or [name]David[/name] [name]John[/name] (DJ)
[name]Nicholas[/name]/[name]Nick[/name]
[name]Christopher[/name]/[name]Chris[/name]
[name]Nate[/name] or [name]Nat[/name], short for [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name] (you really don’t get enough heroes named [name]Danny[/name], which is an adorable yet strong name)

[name]Fletcher[/name]
[name]Tolliver[/name]
[name]Rhett[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Kiefer[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name]
[name]Arlo[/name]
[name]Eugene[/name]
[name]Royal[/name]