Name for a Female Corgi Puppy

• Penelope
  • Juniper
  • Peaches

0 voters

Looking for a name for my new corgi puppy (still a few months away from getting her but I’m a name nerd so I’m think ahead!) I’m trying to avoid super popular dog names because I work with animals so I don’t want to come home to my dog “[name_f]Bella[/name_f]” after having met 7 other [name_f]Bella[/name_f]’s that day.

“Big sister” (other dog) is [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] so it’d be great if they went well together too!

Suggestions welcome :smile:

I think [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] would sound great together, but I love [name_f]Peaches[/name_f] for a little corgi! I think it’s really cute with [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] as well :slight_smile: I have a friend who just got a corgi puppy last month and she named her [name_f]Winnie[/name_f].

1 Like

Hi there.

Delilah & [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] really are perfect together. That being said, I’ve met more than one dog named [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is also awesome, & I think a little more unique. [name_f]Peaches[/name_f] is a little cheesy for my tastes, but I can still see it on a little Corgi.

Here are a few other suggestions that you may like:

Alice

Anita

Beatrix

Chloe

Clover

Calliope

Eleanor

Frances

Hazel

Josephine

Marigold

Scout

Violet

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

I LOVE [name_f]Peaches[/name_f]! I’ve had a couple of corgis, and [name_f]Peaches[/name_f] seems like the perfect fit—it just sounds like a corgi name. Bonus points that it’s a food—very appropriate for a corgi, haha.

Oh, and I’ll add that we considered [name_f]Eureka[/name_f] (a la the vacuum brand) for a girl corgi because of the breed’s propensity for inhaling any and all food. (Our male corgi was named [name_m]Hoover[/name_m] :grin:) But [name_f]Eureka[/name_f] could also refer to a dog’s curiosity and the thrill of discovery!

Literally ALLL of them are perfect! I voted [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] cause it sounds the best with [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] (just slightly better than the others) but PEaches and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] would be AMAZING too!