Name for a Male Corgi Puppy?

We just got a [name_m]Pembroke[/name_m] Welsh Corgi puppy and are having a hard time coming up with a name for him. We have a list, but I am not sure if I am just trying to hard or what, but nothing has really struck me as perfect. He a black headed tri-color (black with tan and white), really friendly and playful.

Here are the names we have so far:
Name we’d call him (Registered name we might use)
[name_m]Adlai[/name_m]
[name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Dixon[/name_m] (Klondike Apocalypse)-I love The Walking Dead.
[name_m]Edison[/name_m]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_m]Merlin[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Sirius[/name_m] (Imma A [name_m]Sirius[/name_m] Padfoot) - We are [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] fans, but I am afraid [name_m]Sirius[/name_m] is overdone for dogs.
[name_m]Tennyson[/name_m]
[name_m]Watson[/name_m] (Elementary [name_f]My[/name_f] Dear)
[name_u]Willoughby[/name_u]
[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]

I really don’t know what I’m looking for aside from something a little off the beaten path (not a fan of common names) so any ideas are welcome. His parents are Klondike [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] and [name_m]Malone[/name_m]'s [name_f]Tasha[/name_f]. For reference our other pets are Fudge, Pancake,Truffles (my girls guinea pigs), [name_u]Mica[/name_u], and Avalanche (our chinchillas). Thanks in advance for your help!!

[name_u]Percy[/name_u] and [name_m]Watson[/name_m] are cute and good when it comes to a dog name. You’ll want something easy for him to learn to respond to and two-syllable names seem to work best (we’ve currently have a Chocolate Labrador called [name_f]Copper[/name_f], but in the past we’ve had Dobermans called [name_m]Monty[/name_m], [name_f]Petra[/name_f], Sigma, [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u]). So I suggest:

[name_m]Watson[/name_m]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_u]Cody[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]

Try keeping it simple and two-syllable if you can, but obviously it’s down to you in the long run.

[name_u]Arden[/name_u] or [name_u]Percy[/name_u] are my favourites!