Name for animal tamer in a dark circus!

okay, I have started to write a story about a dark circus, and have created great names for every character but the animal/lion and tiger tamer! Please help me!
The character is a male, and he has black hair and bright blue eyes.
As far as personality goes, he is very flirtatious with the main character, and is also mysterious. I am trying to find a name that would fit his job at the circus, something that relates to him being an animal tamer.
If you need anything else to help think of a name, let me know!
Thanks!

[name]Damien[/name]/[name]Damian[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Deacon[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Marko[/name]/[name]Marco[/name]
what are some of the other characters names? that might give me a few more ideas

[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Damon[/name]
[name]Luca[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Calder[/name]

Well,
Showgirl or assistant: [name]Robin[/name]
Magician: Trance
Ringmaster: [name]Damien[/name] (haha, we have the same thoughts!!)
Owner of the circus: [name]Red[/name]
Knife thrower: Scar
The freak of the show: Absurd
Clowns: schizo, psycho and ape
[name]Fire[/name] breather: [name]Blaze[/name]

Thanks again!!!

Well, I have a lot, so bare with me!!
The showgirl os magic assistant : [name]Robin[/name]
Magician: Trance
Ringmaster: [name]Damien[/name] (haha, we had the same thoughts!)
Owner of the circus: [name]Red[/name]
Knife thrower: Scar
Freak of the show: Absurd
Clowns: psycho and ape
[name]Fire[/name] breather:[name]Blaze[/name]

Thanks for all your help, and I hate to sound stupid, but I realized I didn’t have a name for my trapeze people either, I was hoping to make them two twin girls. Thanks again!!!

For some reason I get [name]Darius[/name] in my mind immediately after reading your first post though on reading your other character names maybe [name]Griffin[/name] might fit the style more, a mythical figure half lion half eagle could tie in with his line of work
For the twins the first names that popped into my head were [name]Carlotta[/name] nn [name]Lotta[/name]/[name]Lottie[/name] or [name]Charlene[/name] nn [name]Lena[/name] for one and for the other maybe [name]Madeline[/name] nn [name]Della[/name]

oh my god, I love lottie for one of the twins! that is so perfect!!so maybe they could be lottie and lena! thanks so much!
But, the other Character’s name is not quite what I was looking for, close but not there yet.

Finvarra/Finvarro

Claudio is the first name that popped into my mind.

I know that you already have a [name]Damien[/name], but [name]Damon[/name] means “to tame”, so that might be a good fit. You would have to change [name]Damien[/name]'s name to avoid confusion, though.

Or maybe …

[name]Kieran[/name]
[name]Leander[/name]
[name]Brennan[/name] / [name]Bran[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]
[name]Mercer[/name]
[name]Sabian[/name] / [name]Sabin[/name]
[name]Deio[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Armand[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Lonan[/name]
[name]Heron[/name]

[name]Jarlath[/name]: latin for “in control”
Sphinx

wow, that damien fits perfectly for him then! so if I change his name to damien, what do you think the former damien’s name should be?
sorry if i am being to needy…

Can you give us a bit more of a description of that character? I think the only thing that you’ve mentioned about him so far is that he’s the ringmaster. I don’t think that I can give any good suggestions just from that.

oh, duh.
um, he is mysertious too, but most of the characters are.
he is a bit more caring, and has a slight sense of humor, he has dark curly hair and carmel eyes.
I was thinking something like [name]Callum[/name] (and I think someone said that) but I don’t know if that is quite right.

[name]Kendel[/name]
[name]Nolan[/name]
Favio
[name]Van[/name]
[name]Tad[/name]
[name]Gable[/name]
[name]Bram[/name] (author of Dracula)
[name]Count[/name]
[name]Sy[/name]
Kline
[name]Storm[/name]
[name]Abram[/name]
[name]Forest[/name]
Buregard
Finnick
Selowen

For the twin girls, you can name one of them [name]Charlotte[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name], and the other one [name]Elizabeth[/name] nn [name]Lizzie[/name]. As for the animal tamer, you can name him [name]Leonardo[/name], nn [name]Leo[/name], like [name]Leonardo[/name] DiCaprio and [name]Leonardo[/name] da [name]Vinci[/name].