Name For Cynical Pessimistic Character

I need your help to think of a good name for my new character.

Description: The character is a twelve year old boy, he has brown hair and pale orange skin, he is tall and is slender. He wears a luminous vivid red hoodie, blue jeans and sneakers.

He is a twelve year old boy who is irritated and does not approved some of his 7th grade classmates, he thinks they’re stupid, odd, immature, and weird people who don’t deserve anything good in life nor anything in general. He is usually the straight man of the class constantly surrounded by their antics and their quirks he’s cut off by their behavior, way of doing things and they do things out of the ordinary and one of them do something that he considers annoying or just flat out annoying sometimes he even tried to join in but he can’t because he don’t understand it or won’t have nothing to do with them. He is grumpy, down to earth, irritated, honest, practical, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, logical, serious, and possibly mature for his age he can also be cruel, harsh, condescending, selfish, brash , arrogant, narcissistic. He has some two friends though he does not like one of them too much, he likes to pick on a kid named Peter whom he thinks is weak, soft, scared, and pathetic.

I will like his name to fit very well with his character and personality and if you had already thought of a good name for him then hit the reply button!

[name_m]Dominick[/name_m]
[name_m]Justus[/name_m]

[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_u]Wallace[/name_u]
[name_m]Randall[/name_m]
[name_m]Keith[/name_m]
[name_u]Porter[/name_u]
[name_m]Xavier[/name_m]