Name for Ella's little sister

I am due in a few months and am looking for a baby girl name. Some of our favorites are (not in any specific order):

1-[name]Quinn[/name]
2-[name]Lily[/name]
3-[name]Willow[/name]
4-[name]Kaya[/name]
5-[name]Jada[/name]
6-[name]Paige[/name]
7-[name]Ruby[/name]

Which do you prefer? My first daughter’s name is [name]Ella[/name].

I like [name]Paige[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] best.

I also like [name]Willow[/name], but the double LL sound might be too matchy with [name]Ella[/name].

1-[name]Quinn[/name] - this is sweet with [name]Ella[/name] but a bit masculine sounding. I would go with something a little more feminine.

2-[name]Lily[/name] - [name]Ella[/name] & [name]Lily[/name] said together a number of times is a tongue twister and very “L” heavy, so unless you love the name, I’d stay away from it.

3-[name]Willow[/name] - I love this name. With the "ll"s in both [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Ella[/name] it’s a bit tongue-twistery, but not as bad as [name]Lily[/name].

4-[name]Kaya[/name] - I love this name! It’s very sweet. Are you pronouncing it [name]KAI[/name]-uh or [name]KAY[/name]-uh? I prefer the first pronunciation and I think the spelling [name]Kaia[/name] is helpful in achieving that.

5-[name]Jada[/name] - not a big fan of this name, all I think of is [name]Jada[/name] Pinkett [name]Smith[/name] lol. But it’s nice. I kind of prefer [name]Jade[/name] because it seems less matchy with [name]Ella[/name].

6-[name]Paige[/name] - I love this name and think it goes fabulously with [name]Ella[/name].

7-[name]Ruby[/name] - another great name! Stunning and very old-Hollywood sounding with [name]Ella[/name].

So my favorites with [name]Ella[/name] are [name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Paige[/name]. [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] or [name]Paige[/name] [name]Willow[/name] would make nice combos. [name]Hope[/name] that helps!

Like the pp I agree [name]Jade[/name] sounds better with [name]Ella[/name]. [name]Mia[/name] & [name]Ella[/name] sound nice together also.

Thanks for the post! [name]Love[/name] reading different views on these names.