Name for my female character!

I’ve been having a lot of trouble finding a name that fits my main character. She’s very complex, extremely morally grey, and most decidedly not a hero/villain. You could say she’s the anti-hero. Her childhood was spent in a dysfunctional family, and she went through a lot of trauma, so she definitely has a complicated worldview and set of ethics. She is tall/slender, and pale, with dark hair + brown eyes.

Her personality is cold and reserved. She generally is solely focused on achieving her goals, and while her intention is not to hurt/be cruel to people, she has no problem stepping on others to get what she wants. In addition, she’s also calculating, methodical, intelligent, introspective logical, analytical, big-picture focused, compassionate to a certain degree, a big planner, with a dark sense of humor. Despite all this, she is not very cunning/manipulative/charming, as she has terrible social skills, is a loner/outcast/introvert with only a few friends, and is generally awkward with people beyond polite surface-level interactions. She is not motivated by a strong desire/emotion/need for anything, and generally keeps a blank mask,but is partially fueled by spite + resentment. Her character is similar to Amy Dunne from gone girl.

Names I’m not looking for include vintage/victorian ones (Florence/Louisa/Eleanor/Alice/Mabel). Nothing too floral/fairy/delicate/cottage-core-like.(Daphne/Penelope/Elowen/Freya/Aurora) Also no modern/gender-neutral names.
Names I considered included Anouk, Ingrid, Saskia, Vesper, Manon, Ines, Linnea, Lilith, Rowena, Cecily, Celeste, Salome, Rhiannon, Morgana, and Enid. They should preferably be not too long/clunky (Melisande/Octavia is a no.) Thank you!

Sorry if I miss the mark. I was thing
[name_f]Renata[/name_f]
[name_f]Danica[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f]
[name_f]Annette[/name_f]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_f]Patricia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nona[/name_f]
[name_f]Margo[/name_f]
[name_f]Veronica[/name_f]
[name_f]Larissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]

Maybe one of these will feel right…

[name_u]Shannon[/name_u], [name_u]Erin[/name_u], [name_f]Lara[/name_f], [name_f]Eileen[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f], [name_u]Marion[/name_u], [name_f]Mara[/name_f],
[name_f]Bree[/name_f], [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u], [name_u]Courtney[/name_u]
[name_f]Olwen[/name_f], [name_f]Anke[/name_f], [name_f]Liadan[/name_f], [name_f]Nara[/name_f], [name_f]Annora[/name_f], [name_u]Garance[/name_u]
[name_f]Nia[/name_f]

[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Annika[/name_f], [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] or [name_f]Monica[/name_f] [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], [name_f]Cassie[/name_f] or [name_f]Jessica[/name_f]. For some reason, I hear a ‘c’ in her name. You could have [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Katya[/name_f], [name_f]Karina[/name_f] or [name_f]Katrina[/name_f]. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] or [name_f]Coral[/name_f], [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] or [name_f]Cora[/name_f]. [name_f]Kiera[/name_f] or [name_f]Kiara[/name_f]. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps.

[name_u]Carmine[/name_u]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Muriel[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]
[name_f]Tamsin[/name_f]
[name_f]Annika[/name_f]
[name_f]India[/name_f]
[name_u]Darcy[/name_u]
[name_f]Maura[/name_f]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_f]Nadia[/name_f]
[name_f]Niamh[/name_f]