Name for Twin Girls

[name]Hi[/name],

i am looking at twin girls names and i am trying to figure out what goes well with my boys names. i have henry, william (called liam), and jack. i like pretty traditional names but i do not like when ten other kids in the area have the name as well which is a problem with the boy’s names.

i really like the following girls names but i am not sure how well they match up or how well they sound on their own.

[name]Georgianna[/name] (would be called [name]Anna[/name])
[name]Sarah[/name] (would be called [name]Sadie[/name])
[name]Leila[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Catherine[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name]

With [name]Henry[/name], [name]William[/name] (called [name]Liam[/name]), and [name]Jack[/name], I think you have a few real winners on your lists,
[name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Caroline[/name] & [name]Georgiana[/name] would be my picks. Classics and only [name]Caroline[/name] is likely to be a mulitiple in school (and even then, not in her grade, but in the school).

[name]Henry[/name], [name]William[/name], [name]Jack[/name] & [name]Cecilia[/name] would by my choice, easy. [name]Cecilia[/name]'s one of those names that’s familiar to everyone but not very common, at all. And it’s gorgeously feminine to keep her seperate from her brothers but is also very classic, to match. [name]Georgiana[/name] would be my twin pick as she feels like [name]Cecilia[/name] but shares nothing else in common with her. Keeps the girls stylistically matched but otherwise allows them to be individuals.

Fantastic!

Good [name]Luck[/name]. :smiley:

totally agree with [name]Lola[/name].

I would love twins [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Catherine[/name] with your boys, but they will most likely have multiples in their class fairly often.

I third what [name]Lola[/name] said. What wonderful names you’ve listed (and your sons’ names, too)! Best wishes to you!

[name]Henry[/name], [name]William[/name], [name]Jack[/name], [name]Sarah[/name] & [name]Eliza[/name]