Name help!

Hello guys, I am new here. Expecting [name]July[/name] 7th!

Me and my OH are struggling to find any names that we both agree on and fit with our other children’s names.

We have one boy and twin girls!
[name]Cody[/name] [name]Edward[/name] ([name]Edward[/name]-My OH middle name)
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Rose[/name] ([name]Rose[/name]-My Middle name)
[name]Lily[/name] [name]Sienna[/name]

We have decided to keep the gender a suprise, so far we like the names [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] and [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Grace[/name] for girls. Wdyt?

But for boys…I like: [name]Austin[/name], [name]Lucas[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name] but OH is unsure. Wdyt? Any middle names or suggestions of names that would fit with our other 3??

Thanks guys!

[name]Nicholas[/name]? [name]Thomas[/name]? [name]Danielle[/name]? [name]Daniella[/name]? [name]Brady[/name]?

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Aurora[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. I really really dislike [name]Alexa[/name], but that’s just my opinion. I think [name]Austin[/name] sounds really good with the sib set.
[name]Austin[/name] [name]Wood[/name], [name]Austin[/name] [name]Carter[/name], [name]Austin[/name] [name]James[/name], [name]Austin[/name] [name]Oliver[/name].

I think [name]Austin[/name] fits [name]Cody[/name], but I love the name [name]Lucas[/name]. I like [name]James[/name] in the middle. [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is lovely!! I really like it! Gl and congrats!

By the way, one of my top girl name ideas is [name]Zoe[/name]! [name]Do[/name] you like your name? I don’t know any Zoes in person.