Name Ideas: This istead of that.

Are you a fan of names that have a classic feel to them like [name]Anna[/name], [name]Rose[/name], and Elizbaeth? But also want a name with a bit of modern flair like [name]Elle[/name]? Well these are some name ideas that can help you get the best of both worlds.

That: [name]Alice[/name] is a super classic name that is always nice. Cute for a little girl and really fitting for a woman.
This: Aalis This alternative spelling of the name gives it a fresh feel.

That: [name]Elizabeth[/name] I personally like this name. But it has been extremely popular for years. So it can seem a bit boring ( don’t mean to offend anyone I was almost an [name]Elizabeth[/name] myself)
This: [name]Liesl[/name] is a [name]German[/name] form of the name. I think this name is great. People won’t even suspect you got this from [name]Elizabeth[/name].

That: [name]Anne[/name]/[name]Anna[/name] - yeah I know this name is so popular I think more for middle names now than first names. But still popular.
This: [name]Annika[/name] - it provides an international flair to the name. I definitely see this name being as popular as [name]Anne[/name]/[name]Anna[/name] and become a classic aswell.

That: [name]Isabella[/name] - I love this name I really do. But it is so popular I think that people just need to take a step back from it.
This: [name]Eleanor[/name]/[name]Eleanora[/name] are names that I think have been out of style for so long that they sound fresh and are ready for a come back. Also that have the potential for the [name]Elle[/name]/[name]Ella[/name] nickname like [name]Isabella[/name] does.

That: [name]Angela[/name] - I know I am probably going to offend someone, I don’t mean to but I am going to be honest. I am really not a fan of the name. I think it is kind of – boring.
This: [name]Evangeline[/name] - I think this name is like [name]Eleanora[/name] it hasn’t been popular in so long that it is fresh again. Of course this name has garnered more popularity since Canadian-[name]Born[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Lily[/name] exploded into the Hollywood spotlight after lost became a smash hit.

So these are some suggestions, comment on what I’ve wrote and feel free to leave suggestions of your own. I hope this helped someone!!

[name]Hi[/name]! Great ideas! :slight_smile: I’m half-asleep, but I’ll post more tomorrow.
:slight_smile:

Take care!