Name Images??

What kind of person, looks, hobbies, personality, lifestyle do these names suit!? Trying to see what kind of feeling everyone gets from these names. I don’t want to give my child a name that people feel sounds like it belongs to a cold person or anything. lol. :slight_smile: Thanks berries.

GIRLS:

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Anne[/name]

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]

[name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth

BOYS:

[name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name]

[name]Theodore[/name] ([name]Theo[/name]) [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Gray[/name]

[name]Lewis[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name]

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Winston[/name] [name]James[/name]

GIRLS:

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Anne[/name]- I picture a little princess, but the sweet kind, not the prissy/spoiled kind.

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]- can’t really pin down an image for this one.

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]- spoiled, mean girl. I think it’s mostly because of [name]Beatrice[/name].

[name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth- very sweet, feminine girl.

BOYS:

[name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name]- my son’s name is [name]Everett[/name], so I just love this name :slight_smile: He is a very sweet, funny, friendly little boy.

[name]Theodore[/name] ([name]Theo[/name]) [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Gray[/name]- [name]Theodore[/name] is a rather stuffy name to me. I picture a boy who always wears sweater vests and blazers.

[name]Lewis[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name]- I can’t ever get a handle on [name]Lewis[/name]. [name]One[/name] second I picture a sort of wimpy guy, and the next I picture [name]Lewis[/name] and [name]Clark[/name]. It just goes back and forth.

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Winston[/name] [name]James[/name]- can’t really get a handle on this. [name]Kinda[/name] trendy cool meets old money.

GIRLS:

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Anne[/name] : A very sweet girl, probably blond, who grows into a studious, and well-liked woman.

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] : A spunky, fun girl, who grows into an artist as an adult.

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] : A very smart, funny girl who is blunt, but very sweet. She speaks her mind but is not a mean or unfeeling person.

[name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth : A very quiet girl lost in daydreams.

BOYS:

[name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name] : A very popular, athletic boy; a bit of a jock, but friendly.

[name]Theodore[/name] ([name]Theo[/name]) [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Gray[/name] : My son’s name- a very friendly, silly and kind boy. He goes by [name]Teddy[/name] as well, and is a cuddle-bug.

[name]Lewis[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name] : I picture a very smart, studious, and a little bit nerdy boy.

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Winston[/name] [name]James[/name] : He seems full of himself with a little bit of an over-inflated ego. ( I personally like all the names, but that’s the image when I see those names together for some reason. Weird.)

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Anne[/name]- I see sunshine and fluffy bunnys. I would think this would be a person who was eternally young and fun to be around. I think it is a lovely name for a child born in the spring.

[name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]- I see an attempt at a snooty upper class name. I also think of [name]Phoebe[/name] from friends, which contradicts that image, but still. A real life [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]IMO[/name] coupled with the ever prim [name]Elizabeth[/name] sounds snooty.

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]- I hear the word “Lies” in the name. While I want this to be a name for a sweet girl, i kind of feel like it would be a name for a girl who only appears to be sweet. I see her as being cut throat and competitive. [name]Beatrice[/name] on the other hand, I see as being smart and pretty. A [name]Beatrice[/name] nick named [name]Trish[/name], has the same feel to it as [name]Eliza[/name] [name]IMO[/name]. I like [name]Beatrice[/name] as a first name with out the nick name [name]Trish[/name].

[name]Eloise[/name] Annabeth- I see [name]Eloise[/name] as being on the rich side (probably because of the books) with a sunny spunky disposition. I like her. Coupled with the name Annabeth which is very sweet and soothing I think she would be a doll. I do prefer the names flip flopped so you could use the nick name [name]Beth[/name], which I think is very serene.

[name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name], I like [name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name], I see your everyday boy just trying to have fun, do well in school, and make something of himself.

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Gray[/name]- Really depends. I do see stuffy, but I could also see “happy” if he is a [name]Theo[/name] or a [name]Teddy[/name]. [name]Alexander[/name] always makes me think of either smart guy, or bad guy, and [name]Gray[/name] gives off a “cool” guy effect, or perhaps an artsy kind of guy. ALL combined, I see a determined, high achiever with a silver tongue.

[name]Lewis[/name] [name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name]. I really like this one. take my [name]Everett[/name] [name]James[/name] analysis and add to that a fun loving, good spirited all American vibe. (if your not American that may not make sense. LOL) He could be quarter back on the foot ball team, or class clown, or both.

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Winston[/name] [name]James[/name]- I see a music lover. Band, Choir, [name]Guitar[/name]. I think he would be smart, but maybe not the type that gets good grades. But undeniably smart none the less.