Name My Characters!

I’m currently developing a story and need help naming my two main characters

The Main Character
[name_f]Imagine[/name_f] a regular teen boy. That’s this character. He’s your average, socially awkward teenager with daddy issues. He has fluffy brown hair and green eyes and is kinda scrawny. He’s also kinda short for a 15 year old (5’5). His mom died when he was born and his dad completely shut down and was emotionally absent his entire life. His dad now has a new girl (who’s 22 btw) and now wants to act like a happy family

him

The [name_u]Love[/name_u] Interest
He’s this 6ft tall, blonde haired, blue eyed, gorgeous prince. He also has crippling anxiety and impostor syndrome. He’s the crown prince of the fae but he feels super guilty because his older sister should have been the crown princess but when he was born it got taken away from her. Yeah. He also hates his parents because they’re absent and he was raised by nannies his whole life. He’s super rebellious and hates everything his parents stand for

him

Great descriptions for your characters and love the visuals.

For your first character I picture a more plain name but maybe one that is not as often heard.

[name_m]Todd[/name_m]
[name_u]Shaw[/name_u]
[name_m]Raymond[/name_m]
[name_m]Stuart[/name_m]

[name_u]Or[/name_u] something softer sounding like
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_m]Barnaby[/name_m]

For you second character I picture something more grand like

[name_m]Lysander[/name_m]
[name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]
[name_u]Oberon[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Augustus[/name_m]

2 Likes

I could def see the first one as a [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and the second one as [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] or [name_m]Aurelius[/name_m]! I completely agree with the types of names and I think they fit the characters really well

1 Like

The first one feels like a [name_u]Riley[/name_u] or while the second definitely comes across as a [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]!

1 Like

Agreed with [name_u]Riley[/name_u]. But I just love that name in general.