Name my DD’s siblings ;)

If you were to name a boy and girl sibling to my own daughter’s name - Willa Fr@nces Elo1se, what would give them:

Some of my faves below - to give a sense - not full lists (lol) - but don’t feel you have to use them (likely a gem I’ve overlooked!):

Kyrie
Rose
Inès
Josephine
Faline
Esther
Honey
Ingrid
Ursula
Claudia/ Claudie
Marianne
Anwen
Tindra
Constance
Elsbeth
Amybeth
Saffron
Madrigal
Imogen
Phoebe / Belphoebe
Paloma

Rafferty
Sebastian
Jasper
Kiernan
Curtis
Philip (Pippin)
Willoughby (obv not a first name option for me)
Isaac
Conrad
Emrys
Stellan
Edmund
Jem
Westley
Benedict
Tolliver

It would be good if one of the middles (two if they work) could come from these honour names:

Christine/Chrissy
Justine
Delphine
Ann /Annie
Laura
Margaret
Mary
Kate
Maureen

Peter
Frederick
Charles
Jack
John
Joseph
Colin
August
Antony
James

Thank you! :blossom:

Edit: if helps last name sounds like Theroux.

1 Like

my angel baby is willa rose caroline, and i have to say, your daughter’s name is equally gorgeous in my eyes. all three are names we have and are considering.

i’d name willa’s siblings…

jasper frederick charles + phoebe imogen rose :fallen_leaf:

3 Likes

Your daughter has the most lovely name!!

I’m going to try to use some of your list and some off: I’d go with…

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] & [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Philip[/name_m] [name_m]Emanuel[/name_m]

:sunny: :sunflower: :teapot: :womans_hat: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’d go with

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] Fr@nces El0ise, [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] & [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_f]James[/name_f]

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear of your loss of beautiful [name_f]Willa[/name_f] - I agree, they’re very similar, smart & tailored but wistful names.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] your suggestions. :gift_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I love the flow of [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] to [name_m]Philip[/name_m] and [name_m]Emanuel[/name_m] has a sort of Catholic/French feeling that is culturally relevant for (half) my family. I would probably be tempered to push [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] in top spot but [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] do sound good together.

1 Like

Fab suggestions, I like their honest “cleanness” if that makes sense, and your middles would please multiple family members in mine and DH’s families.

1 Like

[name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_m]Conrad[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]

1 Like

I would name the siblings of [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Frances[/name_f] Eloise…

[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_f]Charles[/name_f] [name_m]Tolliver[/name_m].

1 Like

Fun!!

As you know I love your daughter’s name and your general style so rather predictably I got carried away

Sibling set 1

[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] ~ okay so I love [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is beautiful, elegant and stylistically similar to [name_f]Willa[/name_f] in that they are both short little black dress names. I really love melodic L names with [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and I think [name_f]Laura[/name_f] has that sound. Finally [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is just so royal she rounds the combination off stunningly.

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] [name_f]Charles[/name_f] ~ [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] is gorgeous he’s soft, joyful and has a romantic flair. I like that visually he’s on the shorter side like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. I liked [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] as the first middle name to add cosy vibes followed by the ever so handsome [name_f]Charles[/name_f] providing another regal finish.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]

Sibling set 2

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] is very bewitching, warm, enduring and graceful. [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] for me has strong Scottish highlands imagery wind swept pebbled beaches, [name_f]Heather[/name_f], pure isolation and classic literature. I like [name_f]Willa[/name_f] + [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] together they feel cohesive a little bit witchy and majestic. I liked [name_f]Mary[/name_f] to follow [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] I think the sound is very pretty. I actually have [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] on my list! Finally I thought [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] made a quirky second middle name she felt a little spicy (excuse the pun) and bold.

[name_f]Emrys[/name_f] [name_m]John[/name_m] ~ So I didn’t give [name_f]Emrys[/name_f] a second middle name as I liked the simplicity of [name_m]John[/name_m] with [name_f]Emrys[/name_f]. I feel the name has this 18th century welsh writer feel. He lives in a little shack in the middle of the forest and writes poetry about his beloved [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]. Yes the name was giving me vibes! Anyways I loved the idea of this wind swept verging on dramatic sibling set of [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] + [name_f]Emrys[/name_f].

[name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] & [name_f]Emrys[/name_f]

Sibling set 3

[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] ~ Okay so of course it was so hard to stop at three sibling sets but it’s getting late so I need to stop! Therefore after much procrastination I went with [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. Yes she’s similar to [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] but I feel that strong I/N sound is working hard with [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. In some ways I think [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] works better than [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] but I just prefer [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] as a name as she has more connection to me. Anyways I think [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is beautiful, classy, distinguished, universal and strong. She’s the European little black dress name oozing old school Hollywood feels. She’s perfect with [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. I liked [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] in the middle name adding to the European flair and sounding rather melodic. Finally I wanted to carry on the European lyrical flair and did a take on your [name_f]Christine[/name_f] honour with the ever so whimsy [name_f]Christabel[/name_f].

[name_f]Jasper[/name_f] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] ~ [name_f]Jasper[/name_f] is such a sweet gem of a name. Again he has a European flair, feels distinguished and romantic. I love [name_f]Jasper[/name_f]! [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] is gorgeous sounds great with [name_f]Jasper[/name_f] and I think [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] rounds the name off well with the repeated J sound.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] + [name_f]Jasper[/name_f]

I hope you like them! Sorry for the rambling I enjoyed myself too much.

1 Like

For Willia’s siblings, I would choose…

[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Jem[/name_f] [name_f]August[/name_f] [name_f]Willoughby[/name_f]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m]

1 Like

your list: paloma kate mary & jasper frederick john

my list: jane chrissy margaret & lawrence peter jack

1 Like

Using yours:

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] F E,

[name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Kathleen[/name_f] and [name_f]Jem[/name_f] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_f]August[/name_f]

or

[name_f]Saffron[/name_f] [name_f]Annmarie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Curtis[/name_f] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] [name_f]James[/name_f]

Using my own suggestions:

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] F E…

[name_f]Bronte[/name_f] [name_f]Elora[/name_f] [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] or [name_f]Sasha[/name_f] [name_f]Peregrine[/name_f] [name_f]August[/name_f]

got bored so I’m going to do a few more sibsets

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] Fr@nces El0ise, [name_f]Claudie[/name_f] [name_f]Christine[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], & [name_f]Curtis[/name_f] [name_m]Antony[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] Fr@nces El0ise, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f], & [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_f]Charles[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] Fr@nces El0ise, [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], & [name_f]Jasper[/name_f] [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_f]James[/name_f]

1 Like

Thank you! Especially loving my son :wink: but they’re both charming.

Wow these ones have more of your electric punch! I love them! [name_f]Will[/name_f] need to review a few times, they’re all super appealing to me. :sparkles:

1 Like

That would make for such a stately, elegant (and roll off tongue) set, thank you!

Am reading this over early lunch here in [name_m]Oz[/name_m], what a delight! Never apologise for rambling, I don’t have any one in my non-virtual life who enjoys names as much as I do - this is heaven to me.
[name_f]Love[/name_f] all of them - set one really hitting the sentimental notes with so many family names and long term loves. [name_m]Loving[/name_m] the flow of [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Saffron[/name_f], [name_f]Emrys[/name_f] [name_m]John[/name_m] is a stand out - as are both the names of set 3. I love the addition of [name_f]Christabel[/name_f] to soften the sternly edges of [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. Thank you!

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] these - JFJ especially - and your choices would make for such a smart, honest set. :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

All of these would create a storybook sweet set! :open_book::womans_hat::cupcake: [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Laura[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] has such a lovely rhythm.