Name of the day (Part 1)

Sidney “[name_u]Sid[/name_u]” for a boy!

2 Likes

Desdemona!!!

8 Likes

Anouk :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

Today goes to [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] :pleading_face::blossom:

9 Likes

I know I said [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] a few days ago, but it’s [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] again! I picture the sweetest kid, running around outside in muddy overalls, splashing barefoot in a creek, climbing a tree and reading in the branches… :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

After talking about my username, I am now stuck on [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] and kind of want to use it irl… :thinking:

6 Likes

Today it’s the name “[name_m]Forbes[/name_m]” (for a girl) :wink:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Mine today is [name_f]Etain[/name_f] :white_heart:

8 Likes

I know I already said [name_u]Sid[/name_u] for a boy, but I need to pay tribute to [name_m]Devrim[/name_m], an old name love I forgot about for a very long time :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Lazarus & Linaria

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I know, it’s just gorgeous!

1 Like

Raphael :heart:

7 Likes

Regan! :shamrock:🪵

4 Likes

I obviously spent entirely way too much time taking science tests today, because I can’t stop thinking about the name I just made up, Asthenos, which could be a cool male version of [name_f]Athena[/name_f]. [name_u]Or[/name_u] maybe this made-up name could be Asthen. [name_u]Or[/name_u] possible Atheno.
(PS, Asthenos is derived from “asthenosphere”, which is the layer of partially solidified magma directly below the earth’s crust.)

5 Likes

I’m falling back in love with [name_f]Lily[/name_f], it was my favourite name for a long time but I sort of forgot how much I adored it

8 Likes

Lillian :two_hearts: I think it’s moved back up into my top 10!

7 Likes

Cendrillon

7 Likes

Dreaming of sisters [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] today :orange_heart::orange_heart:

19 Likes

Zarina and [name_f]Zerelda[/name_f] - not my usual style but I like them!

6 Likes

[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f], [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f], and really any long, elegant, and feminine name!

10 Likes