Name of the day (Part 5)

Continuing the discussion from Name of the day (Part 4) - #10170 by daisymeadows.

Previous discussions:

[name_f]Gwenllian[/name_f] :dragon:

27 Likes

Part 5 already!?

today I’m thinking about [name_u]Mina[/name_u] :tulip::white_heart::violin:

29 Likes

yay, new thread!!

i actually have another notd :sweat_smile:

lizzie :sunflower:

lovely to be sitting here with you / you’re kinda cute but it’s raining harder / my shoes are now full of water / lovely to be rained on with you

25 Likes

[name_u]Joan[/name_u] :blossom:

25 Likes

[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] :two_hearts: really loving it as a stand alone name for a girl!

16 Likes

i LOVE lizzy mcalpine and this song!! and the lyrics go super well with the name!

2 Likes

ahh i love lizzy mcalpine too!! ty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_u]New[/name_u] thread!

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] “Dot” :womans_hat: :dango: :rabbit2:

32 Likes

[name_f]Amphitrite[/name_f] :trident::ocean::shell:

13 Likes
[name_u]Mina[/name_u]

Currently reading [name_m]Dracula[/name_m] :bat::wilted_flower::mantelpiece_clock::candle:

25 Likes

[name_f]Adaline[/name_f] :blossom::lemon::womans_hat:

[name_f]My[/name_f] sister told me that she wished she had a mn and if she could choose a mn for herself, she’d choose that one! :star_struck: I’m talking to mom about it! :smiling_face: The only problem is that it’s a bit similar to my other sister’s mn A.dele

29 Likes

[name_u]Alcott[/name_u] :books::evergreen_tree: :womans_hat::scarf::rabbit2:

happy birthday, louisa may alcott!

for the author of one of my newest favorite books, who would have turned 191 today! my reading goal right now is to get through her entire bibliography, and i’m currently reading eight cousins. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

34 Likes

[name_f]Ofri[/name_f] :deer:

‘my fawn’

22 Likes

[name_f]Aghavni[/name_f] :dove:
“dove,” Armenian

23 Likes

[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] :fallen_leaf::dove::shield:

and

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] :womans_hat::sunflower::lemon:

Today is for my sweet, sweet boy and my darling girl; for dreams to be fulfilled once upon a time; I began to love [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] through the way of Ms. [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] Ball, a woman whose escapades were thrilling and inspiring; [name_u]Daniel[/name_u], a name once thought so commonplace, came from a book, a dearly beloved book I found in the thrift shop, where the cover read “to [name_u]David[/name_u], from Mrs. Davis” and the year was 1935; a cover fallen apart to contain the words, “my Danny’s come!” by the littlest voice in the biggest house: a sweet, gentle love of a book it was! and before that, the story of four different girls all the same, the most beautiful tale of love and love lost; the words “Love is a great beautifier” were spoken, and I greatly agree, for without the love of those three books I wouldn’t love [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] and I wouldn’t love dear, dear [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f].

“I want to do something splendid…something heroic or wonderful that won’t be forgotten after I’m dead. I don’t know what, but I’m on the watch for it and mean to astonish you all someday”

And that you did. [name_u]Happy[/name_u] birthday, [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] :dove:

26 Likes

[name_m]Otto[/name_m] :wood: :fox_face: :alarm_clock:

25 Likes

[name_m]Mick[/name_m] :cat2::waxing_crescent_moon::newspaper_roll: & [name_u]Robin[/name_u] :feather::sunrise::evergreen_tree:

happy spotify wrapped day! [name_u]Fleetwood[/name_u] [name_m]Mac[/name_m] and [name_f]Bee[/name_f] Gees were my #1 and #3 artists respectively this year. so in honor of a member from each :blush:

21 Likes

[name_u]Mina[/name_u] :tulip: :swan: :ballet_shoes:

“Imagine anything. Follow the song and dance in the moonlight, right now. Follow, follow my heartbeat.” :sparkles:

Because my [name_f]Apple[/name_f] [name_f]Music[/name_f] rewind came out, and [name_m]Feel[/name_m] [name_f]My[/name_f] [name_u]Rhythm[/name_u] by [name_u]Red[/name_u] [name_f]Velvet[/name_f] was my most listened to song in the past year, and [name_u]Mina[/name_u] reminds me of the very elegant ballet concept <3

24 Likes

[name_m]Julius[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Jules[/name_u]’

18 Likes