Name Poll

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best?

Respondents: 38 (This poll is closed)

• Liliana Adeline: 5 (13%)
  • Aria Adeline: 2 (5%)
  • Kinsey Adeline: 4 (11%)
  • Isla Adeline: 5 (13%)
  • Matilda Adeline: 7 (18%)
  • Camille Adeline: 15 (39%)
  • Briella Adeline: 0 (0%)

Wow…I’m surprised that [name]Camille[/name] is wining! I wasn’t sure that it flowed well with [name]Adeline[/name].

I also voted for [name]Camille[/name] :wink:

I think it’s because all of the other names (except Kinssey) end with an “A” and [name]Adeline[/name] also begins with an “A”…It doesn’t flow very well…We must take a pause after the first name, then say the other…

But my favorites are [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Isla[/name]. It just doesn’t flow so well…Maybe I could suggest [name]Mathilde[/name]?? It’s pronounce the same way as [name]Matilda[/name], but without the “A” at the end…[name]Mathilde[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] is beautiful :wink:

(Sorry for the bad english…I’m french and only 14 :slight_smile: but I love this site even if it’s in english !)

I think your English is amazing!

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Rica[/name]!

I voted for [name]Camille[/name], too, because of the back-to-back vowels issue with the other name options. From your list, my favorite first name is [name]Matilda[/name], though!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I agree!

Thank you ricamaca ! :wink:

I voted for [name]Matilda[/name] but [name]Adeline[/name] [name]Matilda[/name] flows better. Could [name]Adeline[/name] have the first name spot?

Unless you love [name]Ava[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]. Does this combo work nameberries? Or am I so in love with [name]Ava[/name] that I want it to work with the lovely [name]Adeline[/name], two beauties side by side.

:confused: I don’t like [name]Ava[/name] [name]Adeline[/name], and [name]Ava[/name] is waaay to popular for my liking. I’ve been trying to convince hubby of [name]Adeline[/name] as a first name, but it doesn’t look like I’ll succeed.

I agree![/quote]

[name]Matilda[/name] is actually a family name, too. I can’t remember exactly how. She was related to my mom’s mom somehow. My grandma is REALLY into geneology so I found it that way. My only issue with [name]Matilda[/name] is that I’m not too keen on the nn [name]Tilly[/name], and [name]Mattie[/name] is everywhere…

[name]Love[/name] [name]Camille[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]!! Great flow.

[name]Rica[/name], you have such great family names! :slight_smile:

Thank you! I’m hoping that when we’re actually TTC I can research our names more we’ll find some fun ones. I especially want to search on my dad’s side. His name is [name]Cesare[/name] and he was named after his uncle. It might be hard to figure out the rest of the family names, though because all of the records are in [name]Italy[/name]. We’ll have to see how it goes! :slight_smile: