Name sightings (Part 1)

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised by the great taste the parents seem to have!

1 Like

I met another two [name_f]Nephele[/name_f]. They were girls in their mid teens. This name is trending so much in Greece.

Crag. When I first saw it I thought it was a misspelling of [name_m]Craig[/name_m] !

A teenage girl named [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]!

Two people named [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] nn [name_m]Solly[/name_m].

Sisters of [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] + [name_f]Isolde[/name_f]. They go by [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Orly[/name_f] + [name_m]Zolly[/name_m] most of the time.

Both our next-door neighbours have small babies. One is [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] (b), which is so soft and cool; the other is [name_m]Frank[/name_m], which is so wonderfully surprising on a baby!

5 Likes

Lol I live in Australia and I didnā€™t know this!! šŸ¤¦

My friendā€™s sister is named [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Ele[/name_f]@nor.

Met a [name_u]Maddox[/name_u](6) and [name_f]Hattie[/name_f](4) sib-set today.

1 Like

An adorable newborn named [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] on insta :sob:

1 Like

At the beach, overheard a very boho beachy family with young surfer kids called [name_u]Levi[/name_u], [name_u]Kai[/name_u], and [name_f]Mara[/name_f]

Also a young [name_f]Lena[/name_f] at the beach, with a different group.

3 Likes

A kindergartener named Oaken

1 Like

Learned that [name_u]Max[/name_u] Greenfieldā€™s kids are called [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] and [name_m]Ozzie[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

Lilia ā€œ[name_f]Lia[/name_f]ā€ and [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] ā€œ[name_f]Mae[/name_f]ā€!

1 Like

One of my teachers just had a baby girl named [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]!

1 Like

My cousin just had a little [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]! Brother to [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] ā€œCiciā€.

5 Likes

How adorable! I wonder whether we should make a separate thread for pet name sighting :thinking:

1 Like

I suppose this thread could be a substitute. :wink:

2 Likes

Just found out some friends little girlā€™s middle name is [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f] :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Overheard a [name_f]Ludivine[/name_f].

2 Likes

Watching Dance Moms and thereā€™s this girl named [name_u]Coco[/name_u].

1 Like

Two little sisters [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]

5 Likes