21 Likes

Spotted at work:
[name_m]Bruno[/name_m]
[name_m]Knox[/name_m]
Cole-Bradley
Tarron (B)

Spotted on social media:
[name_m]Parth[/name_m]
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] & [name_u]Britton[/name_u] [name_u]Riley[/name_u] (sisters)
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] & [name_u]Scout[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] (G Twins)

15 Likes

an apollinariya!! i was floored

32 Likes

sisters prudence + madigan! “prue” and “maddie” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: they were about seven and nine!

32 Likes

[name_u]Amos[/name_u] the other day :smiling_face:
[name_u]Aiden[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] (g), [name_u]Avery[/name_u] & [name_u]Bentley[/name_u] today… :smiley:
Jiovanna
[name_u]Dynasty[/name_u]!
Sisters [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] & [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_m]Thanos[/name_m]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u]
Sisters [name_f]Ava[/name_f] & [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_u]Story[/name_u] :blonde_man:
[name_u]Rhylee[/name_u]

20 Likes

Interesting! I wonder if he was named pre-Marvel movies (I think Thanos was in the comics too but they’re less known in the main stream) or if his parents were inspired by them! Or just didn’t mind the association.

4 Likes

Instagram sighting!

All siblings: [name_f]Filippa[/name_f] & [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] (Twins), big sisters to, [name_u]Charles[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] & [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] (Triplets)

28 Likes

siblings juniper dawn & cedar fox on tiktok!! :sparkles:

31 Likes

Babies:
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]
Ald3n [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] + ElIis [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] (twins)
[name_u]Connor[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u] [name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Charles[/name_u]
[name_u]Haley[/name_u] [name_u]Clare[/name_u]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] 3nglish
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_u]Lynn[/name_u]
[name_u]Paxton[/name_u] [name_u]Joseph[/name_u]

13 Likes

Just got back from church, and there was a 2yo Ethan, and then there was this old lady. It was really loud and I have awful hearing, but I think her name was Pritt. I’ve never heard it before, and I don’t think it’s in the nb database. It could just be my bad hearing, or it could be a really pretty name

7 Likes

@fiddlesticks my brother is named Ethan, and you would not believe how many he has met. of all ages too (grandparents, people our parents age, toddlers, newborns, etc…) He used to have a close friend named Ethan as well :melting_face: in summary, it’s definately a very popular name.

2 Likes

a Rivka in the acknowledgements of a book!

24 Likes

Yea, I was just like ‘hmm, popular, but I’ve never seen it on someone that tiny before’. When I imagine an Ethan, I imagine some 12-19yo, not a baby, so I was kinda surprised. Didn’t know it was still wildly popular. Shame it is. It’s so overdone :((

7 Likes

according to 2020 charts, ethan was ranked #13. so it definatly is still quite popular. but yes, when i think of an ethan i picture a kid in the 12-19 age range too.

2 Likes

One year old boys [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] and [name_u]Beau[/name_u] in the church nursery today.

Both are sweet, but I especially love the name [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]! :sauropod: :ocean:

23 Likes

The mom of sisters Leaf & Echo that I posted about a few days ago put up some of the other names they considered :herb::white_heart:

Not sure if these were separated for b/g or if they were all on one list

Willow
Winter
August
Cove
Alaska
Rumi
Scout
Alura
Valley
Bowie
Everest
Arnheim
Banksi
Sunday
Rowie
Forest
Olive
Roo
Phoenix
River

Also, I totally missed that they have another sister named Lokihi. And their full names are Echo Jean, Leaf Mariko, & Lokihi (didn’t see a middle for her)

25 Likes

Went to a cafe and overheard a dad calling his son [name_u]Basil[/name_u] (baz-ill) he was aprox 5yo. He had 3 sisters but they didnt call them! :pensive:

27 Likes

Came across the instagram of the little actress playing Zendaya’s mini in [name_f]Euphoria[/name_f], her name is Alumière, with the nickname [name_f]Lumi[/name_f], which I find very interesting!

37 Likes

louna, online :crescent_moon:

14 Likes

Okay [name_m]Iam[/name_m] in love with Lokihi :heart_eyes:

1 Like