Name suggestions for our little peanut?

I’m new to Nameberry, and I just wanted to introduce myself! I’m [name_u]Josie[/name_u], I have been married for 9 years, and I am pregnant with our third child. It’s a BOY, and he’s due on [name_u]March[/name_u] 22, 2015! He will be joining older sister [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] (5) and older brother [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_m]Connor[/name_m] (3).

We are really open to anything you all may think sounds good with [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u]. However, please no repeating the “H” or the “E” as we want our childrens’ names to all start with different initials. But the “H” or the “E” could be used as the first initial of the middle name.

Our favorites right now are [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] “[name_u]Sam[/name_u],” [name_m]Colin[/name_m], [name_m]Joel[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], and [name_u]Bradley[/name_u].

So what names would you suggest for us?

Thank you all so much!

By the way, our last name starts with an “S” and has two syllables.

I like [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] “[name_u]Sam[/name_u]”.

Suggestions:
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_u]Dylan[/name_u]
[name_u]Mason[/name_u]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u]
[name_m]Myles[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] - [name_m]Ben[/name_m], [name_m]Benji[/name_m]

I like all of your name choices but especially [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]. I think [name_m]Brad[/name_m] needs a comeback!

I love [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] “[name_u]Sam[/name_u]” and [name_u]Noah[/name_u]! I think [name_m]Colin[/name_m]'s very nice, too, but [name_m]Connor[/name_m] and [name_m]Colin[/name_m] feel too similar to me, even if [name_m]Connor[/name_m] is just [name_u]Evan[/name_u]'s middle name. What about:

[name_u]Logan[/name_u]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m] (although this is probably too close to [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], too)
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Zane[/name_m]
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_u]Micah[/name_u]
[name_m]Grayson[/name_m]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]/[name_u]Nico[/name_u]
[name_m]Beau[/name_m]/[name_u]Bo[/name_u]

Good luck!

I just want to say that [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] and [name_u]Evan[/name_u] have such wonderful names! I love [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] and [name_m]Joel[/name_m] from your list, and the suggestion of [name_u]Jude[/name_u]. Also:

[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_u]Niall[/name_u]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_m]Callum[/name_m]/[name_m]Colum[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_m]Becket[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_u]Asa[/name_u]