Name suggestions

These are my current favourite baby names please could you give your opinions on them and give some suggestions based in them.i love Greek and Italian names especially for girls

Girls
[name_f]Uma[/name_f]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Athene[/name_f]
Illeada ( il-ee-ar-du) du like in dumb
[name_f]Fauna[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Alethea[/name_f]
[name_f]Una[/name_f]

Boys
[name_u]Zion[/name_u]
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]

[name_f]Uma[/name_f] - I prefer [name_f]Una[/name_f]. [name_f]Uma[/name_f] feels a bit harsh and not as pretty imo.

[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] - I quite like this, and I love the nn [name_f]Indie[/name_f]. I think it’s more of a GP to me though! [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]?

[name_f]Athene[/name_f] - Whilst I love [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Athene[/name_f] feels a little lacking. She’s still pretty and has the same shine as [name_f]Athena[/name_f], but does seem a little bit incomplete.

Illeada - I’ve not heard of this before, but I like the sound of it though. It doesn’t look so attractive written down though, and pronunciation will likely always be an issue. This brought to mind [name_f]Ilaria[/name_f], [name_f]Iliana[/name_f], [name_f]Leda[/name_f], and Eliara.

[name_f]Fauna[/name_f] - This is cute! I get lovely imagery when I hear [name_f]Fauna[/name_f]/[name_f]Fawna[/name_f]. It feels airy and feminine with a bit of fiest. She’s uncommon but easy to say and not too out there either!

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] - I’m not a fan of [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]. It’s a nice enough name, but not my style. I do like [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] though! Alternatively, how about other star/space names? [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_f]Nova[/name_f], and [name_u]Seren[/name_u] come to mind.

[name_f]Alethea[/name_f] - I love how this looks down, but out loud it sounds too much like [name_f]Alessia[/name_f] being pronounced incorrectly.

[name_f]Una[/name_f] - [name_f]Una[/name_f] is sweet! I love that she’s so short but strong.

[name_u]Zion[/name_u] - This is quite cool, but not really my style. It could definitely grow on me though!

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] - I’m loving [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] at the moment! It makes me think of [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Edmund[/name_m], [name_m]Caspian[/name_m], and [name_m]Evander[/name_m]

[name_u]River[/name_u] - This is nice. I think I prefer [name_u]River[/name_u] on a girl but it feels truly unisex so I wouldn’t find it strange to hear it on a boy.

[name_m]Elio[/name_m] - I quite like this. I like [name_f]El[/name_f]- names but I’d prefer [name_m]Elian[/name_m]/[name_m]Elion[/name_m], [name_u]Elias[/name_u], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] or even just [name_m]Eli[/name_m].

Girls:
[name_f]Athene[/name_f]
[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Alethea[/name_f] (My favorite! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the [name_f]Thea[/name_f] option as a nickname)

Boys:
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]

I love your boys’ names, especially [name_m]Elio[/name_m] and [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]. I also really like [name_f]Uma[/name_f] and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]. Maybe you’d like these?

[name_f]Chiara[/name_f]
[name_f]Noa[/name_f]
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Allegra[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f]
[name_f]Celine[/name_f]
[name_f]Luella[/name_f]

Miro
[name_m]Atlas[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u]
[name_m]Marcelo[/name_m]
[name_m]Enzo[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Nico[/name_u]

Ideas:
[name_f]Ulla[/name_f]
[name_f]Nola[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Phaedra[/name_f]
[name_f]Celine[/name_f]
[name_f]Indira[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Serena[/name_f]

[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_u]Reilly[/name_u]
[name_m]Tucker[/name_m]
[name_m]Leon[/name_m]

I really like [name_f]Alethea[/name_f], [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] and [name_m]Elio[/name_m]. [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_f]Una[/name_f] and [name_f]Athene[/name_f] are nice too (though I do prefer [name_f]Athena[/name_f] myself). Illeada has a nice sound but the pronunciation isn’t that clear from the spelling.

I would suggest:
[name_f]Amalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Eulalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Corinne[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliora[/name_f]
[name_f]Ileana[/name_f]
[name_f]Cosima[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alessia[/name_f]

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m]