Name the Previous Poster's Kids!

I saw two threads with the original posters asking other Berries to name their kids, and suddenly this occurred to me! Then, right as I uploaded this topic, someone else uploaded a similar one. I’ll change it up a little.

What would you name at least two kids (at least one of each gender) of the previous poster according to their style/usercard? If you want, you could also name the kids of the other posters who came before you.

I’ll start - what would you name my kids?

Sophie [name_f]Jade[/name_f] & [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]

1 Like

Angela [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] & [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] or [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]

Samuel [name_m]Keith[/name_m] and [name_u]Louise[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

You don’t have a UC so I’m not entirely sure what to go off of here.

Nolan [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] & [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Ambrose [name_m]Uriah[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Salem[/name_u]

1 Like

@Sky85
Ewan Castiel Reid and Thea Genevieve Snow!

Oops! Here’s @Mickeywich
Caspian Knight and Octavia Storm!

2 Likes

@may.rose [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_u]Timothy[/name_u] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]!!! No question :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@MagnoliaE [name_f]Liora[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] & Eliran [name_m]Abel[/name_m]!

1 Like

Milo [name_u]Skylark[/name_u], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] [name_f]Gardenia[/name_f], [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Sorrel[/name_u], [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Cloud[/name_u], [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_u]Frost[/name_u] and [name_u]Micah[/name_u] [name_f]Citron[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Osiris[/name_m] [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] and [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Amalia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]!

1 Like

Heidi [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_m]Finnian[/name_m] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]!

1 Like

Athena [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]Frost[/name_u]

1 Like

@Mickeywich:
Boys: [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] and [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Knight[/name_m]!
Girls: [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]!

1 Like

@w8src, from your user card, [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] [name_m]Aaron[/name_m].

1 Like

I’d name your kids [name_u]Ira[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] & [name_f]Frances[/name_f] [name_f]Philomena[/name_f]!

1 Like

Zelda [name_u]Pascale[/name_u] and [name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Ansel[/name_m]!

1 Like