Name This Puppy

See the results of this poll: Pick your favorite!

Respondents: 2 (This poll is closed)

• Vivian : 1 (50%)
  • Fern : 0 (0%)
  • Lottie : 0 (0%)
  • Hattie : 0 (0%)
  • Tallulah: 1 (50%)

I love [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] because of nickname options. Not sure if this is your speed, but I have given my dog so many nicknames! I love the possibilities of [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], [name_f]Tilly[/name_f], [name_f]Lula[/name_f]

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

She’s adorable! I have a Pittie mix named [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]. I love long, feminine names for hyper, silly girl dogs. That being said, I think that [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is my favorite from your list. I really love them all though. I can see your problem.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

She looks like a [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] to me!

That looks like a whole [name_f]LOTTIE[/name_f] love to me

Thanks for the comments, all!

[name_f]Honey[/name_f] child comes home next weekend, so I’m hoping to settle on a name by then :smiley: it’s so hard, I feel like they all suit her! I think currently, my favorites are:

1. [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
  2. [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]

Totally a [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] to me! But out of your faves, [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] or [name_f]Fern[/name_f] would be my pick.

[name_f]Lottie[/name_f] definitely!!

Looks like a [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] to me!!

Maybe…

[name_f]Birdie[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Posey[/name_f]
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Dottie[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] “[name_f]Tillie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_f]Etta[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Effie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]

@winterdragon04 oooh, I love [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] for her, too!

She looks like a [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] to me. What a gorgeous pup!

I love [name_f]Fern[/name_f] and I think it suits her perfectly! All your choices are gorgeous though.

Thanks all! We brought our little [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] home yesterday afternoon :slight_smile: I was thinking of saving [name_f]Fern[/name_f] for a future pet but they both just fit her perfectly!

Oh, lovely! I’m getting (puppy) broody.

@katinka it’s kind of a good time to get a pup, being cooped & all. Although I have to admit our house is a full on circus now. If your family gets a puppy, please post their name and picture! :smiley: is there a dog moms thread for the pups of nameberry?

@yuma [name_m]Don[/name_m]’t tempt me! If that thread doesn’t already exist, it needs to :smiley:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] her name, @yuma!

And oh my goodness, yes a thread like that should absolutely exist! I’m a cat mom, not a dog mom, but I would still totally keep up with reading it :slight_smile: